ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
GOT MY GG 750S FROM STOCKX FINALLY.. MAN I LOVE THESE!! FINALLY GOT A 750 AND IN MY FAV COLORWAY.. GOT MY EYES ON THEM TD V2'S NEXT. NEVER DEALING WITH STOCKX AGAIN.. IT WAS A GOOD EXPERIENCE BUT THE SHIPPING RESTRICTION WITH UPS WAS AN OD HEADACHE. I'D RATHER DEAL WITH GOAT.

I don't mean to rain on your parade but GOAT is also switching to UPS starting this month lol

Dude is bugging over those tiny *** tears?
laugh.gif
yea i am "buggin" cuz it started after the 2nd wear...so couple hours of wear total... i'd think perhaps 20+ wears would start to see that.....

theres been lot of [quality] speculation on the new gum sole on choc 750s and starting to think they're not as durable...

sooo if ppl didnt have dumb *** responses but instead ppl respond that had the 750 GGs and said things like.. yea that didnt happen til my 20 or 40th wear etc...then WE could start seeing how quality isnt as good on these current gum soles

e.g., crackin on v1s boost&ribbings...ppl ALL the time measured that and came up with a time range on when paint would crack and on which cw of the v1

you all want talk about shipping confirm emails, skinny jeans and stupid fit pics all the time...lets get back to some of the main purposes of this thread

Last edited:
Those tears are wild tiny dude. If I have em on my pair I probably woudnt notice cause im too busy either wearing them or leaving in the damn box when im not wearing them. No ones gonna notice.

sooo can someone talk to their 750 gum sole experiences... this is normal to get tears in the ribbings ?

those black lines within red circles in the ribbing are tears. thats the heel of the choc 750s after couple normal wears
Dude you are really making a big deal out of nothing. They're shoes, wear them, it's really such a minor thing. It just looks like an extra piece of plastic on the sole.

Last edited:
Those tears are wild tiny dude. If I have em on my pair I probably woudnt notice cause im too busy either wearing them or leaving in the damn box when im not wearing them. No ones gonna notice.
i wear all my shoes and continually but that still doesnt mean i shouldnt care about quality. Quality = longevity = i can wear them for years to come 

Dude you are really making a big deal out of nothing. They're shoes, wear them.
i know they're not BIG deal right now...but if after few hours of wear...its just going to get worse and worse...thats why im sayin i wouldnt expect tears so soon which makes me think of quality...which is also why im asking for ppls 750 GG sole experience (which is only other yzy gum sole)

Last edited:

i wear all my shoes and continually but that still doesnt mean i shouldnt care about quality. Quality = longevity = i can wear them for years to come 

i know they're not BIG deal right now...but if after few hours of wear...its just going to get worse and worse...thats why im sayin i wouldnt expect tears so soon which makes me think of quality...which is also why im asking for ppls 750 GG sole experience (which is only other yzy gum sole)
Yeah but the picture doesn't look like a tear it just looks like an extra piece of plastic that was left over from the mold during production. You'll be fine.

You aren't going to find a lot of people here that care about how the soles of their shoes look after a few wears.

The shoes retail for $350 not $3500 and even if they did retail for $3500 everybody walks differently and a shoe can have excessive heel drag simply because of how someone walks.

Take a deep breath and don't worry about it.  In the grand scheme of life it doesn't matter.

Last edited:
Anybody who got a call from Barneys for the chocolates get a confirmation email or charge on their credit card? I got called yesterday and still have neither.

Yeah but the picture doesn't look like a tear it just looks like an extra piece of plastic that was left over from the mold during production. You'll be fine.
yea i know....its very hard to take a picture of it cuz iphone camera cant focus to well on it....they werent there b4.....it looks just like a black line or hair, but i can separate it with my nail. they're tears in the ribbing, in same area on both shoes

fear is tears gonna lead to the ribbing to rib off some and more ribbing to get them

feel i gotta put those dumb plastic sole savers/preservers if this is the quality that they have

yea i know....its very hard to take a picture of it cuz iphone camera cant focus to well on it....they werent there b4.....it looks just like a black line or hair, but i can separate it with my nail. they're tears in the ribbing, in same area on both shoes

fear is tears gonna lead to the ribbing to rib off some and more ribbing to get them

feel i gotta put those dumb plastic sole savers/preservers if this is the quality that they have
Nah I'm sure with more wears it will just even itself out. You're good.

got my chocs in size swapped with a NT homie, very happy with them :smokin. normally sz 11 but went with a 10.5 and happy i did, narrow foot .

Last edited:

Might as well sell em to someone whos gonna rock the crap outta them.

Well said. If I pay good money for a product, any product, I expect to get my money's worth. People on here saying relax, it's not a big deal probably don't know the value of money. 2nd wear and that's happening makes me think twice about copping, so I thank you for sharing this information and yeah people that have something productive to add to the conversation, do chime in. 

yea i am "buggin" cuz it started after the 2nd wear...so couple hours of wear total... i'd think perhaps 20+ wears would start to see that.....

theres been lot of [quality] speculation on the new gum sole on choc 750s and starting to think they're not as durable...

sooo if ppl didnt have dumb *** responses but instead ppl respond that had the 750 GGs and said things like.. yea that didnt happen til my 20 or 40th wear etc...then WE could start seeing how quality isnt as good on these current gum soles

e.g., crackin on v1s boost&ribbings...ppl ALL the time measured that and came up with a time range on when paint would crack and on which cw of the v1

you all want talk about shipping confirm emails, skinny jeans and stupid fit pics all the time...lets get back to some of the main purposes of this thread

Last edited:
If you still need I can proxy for you
REPPED.. I REALLY APPRECIATE THAT. I ENDED UP FINDING THEM AT HNM AFTER HUNTING YESTERDAY LOL
I don't mean to rain on your parade but GOAT is also switching to UPS starting this month lol
YOU DIDNT.. I SAW THE NOTIFICATION LIKE A WEEK AGO BUT MY HOPES ARE THAT THEY DONT HAVE ALL THE RESTRICTIONS THAT STOCKX DID.. EITHER WAY IM A BIT MORE COMFORTABLE WITH GOAT. WHEN I EMAILED STOCKX ABOUT MY ISSUES WITH NOT BEING ABLE TO RECIEVE MY SHOES THEY EMAILED ME BACK WITH ONE SENTENCE SAYING "DON'T WORRY ITS INSURED :smile: " AND THEN PROCEEDED TO IGNORE ME.. NOT COOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom