ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barneys finally called me this morning. Finally got to put in my order. Cant wait to get these babies in

You should do whatever the hell YOU want.
Don't be that aggressive you know hypebeasts and kids needs validation 
roll.gif

speaking of 750 boxes...

anyone got a 750 grey gum sz 9 BOX they no longer want lol

not looking to BUY the shoes, just want the OG box, paper, foam crate etc

pm ya boi :lol:

Last edited:
15% of all rsvpkingz slots code: NOV6 (for the next hour)

dont troll me, some NTfam uses it if they admit or not and would appreciate this =D

Last edited:
speaking of 750 boxes...

anyone got a 750 grey gum sz 9 BOX they no longer want lol

not looking to BUY the shoes, just want the OG box, paper, foam crate etc

pm ya boi
laugh.gif
112 post so I am guessing you are trying to use the box to store your fakes?

Would be kinda pointless as the PO#'s wouldn't match. :lol: assuming he was trying to resell and pass them off as real

Last edited:

what does my post count have to do with anything :lol:

makes no damn sense to store "fakes" in an authentic box smh. picked up GGs and the box was all busted up when i met the guy. Shoes checked out as legit AFAIK.

Already had 2 members legit check em, but feel free to check them: http://niketalk.com/t/639009/official-adidas-yeezy-legit-check-thread-350-750-950/4980

#112post

Would be kinda pointless as the PO#'s wouldn't match. :lol: assuming he was trying to resell and pass them off as real

Don't care if the tag numbers match with the box or not

Not planning to resell or pass them off as real either. Just want a mint condition box and not a busted *** one :lol:

Last edited:
what does my post count have to do with anything
laugh.gif

makes no damn sense to store "fakes" in an authentic box smh. picked up GGs and the box was all busted up when i met the guy. Shoes checked out as legit AFAIK.

Already had 2 members legit check em, but feel free to check them: http://niketalk.com/t/639009/official-adidas-yeezy-legit-check-thread-350-750-950/4980

#112post
Don't care if the tag numbers match with the box or not

Not planning to resell or pass them off as real either. Just want a mint condition box and not a busted *** one
laugh.gif

Anyone got the Yeezy 750 Grey and Choco in the same size? Is the box exacly the same size??

I believe for the Chocs release, smaller sizes came in smaller boxes, so it would matter for authenticity reasons, bigger sizes remained the same though.

Nah, small sizes were the same. I got 6.5 in both. Box is the same size

My box is busted on one seam too on arrival. Doesnt matter. Cant wear the dang box

Last edited:
750s from GOAT should be in today

My second pair should be in from GOAT as well on Wednesday. Sold belugas to make up for the difference. When it's all said and done, I technically paid under retail for the 750's. Couldn't be happier with that trade off.

These chocolates are a trip man, just traded a pair for belugas and $200, then turned around and bought another pair for $575 :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom