ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems to be the overall perception, chocs gets a lot of love but low resell [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Random question : Any Gildan owners out there know how the hoody runs ? And how big different is orange vs safety orange .. thanks

Not sure why it's so hard to understand. This stuff is completely separate from the tour merch. It also doesn't even look like Gildan.
I'm just messing with you bro, a good look at it, and being not the tour merch : not gildan. 

Be free to buy concerned souls 
nthat.gif

I'm just messing with you bro, a good look at it, and being not the tour merch : not gildan. 

Be free to buy concerned souls 
nthat.gif
Ha, it's def still all super overpriced, regardless of where it's made. I'd cop some of the stuff on discount though.

Ha, it's def still all super overpriced, regardless of where it's made. I'd cop some of the stuff on discount though.
Feeling the same way, thinking in the other drops this month and December arriving as well ... 

so what are you thinking , How many months, days till they go on sale ? 

Hey guys might be the wrong place but can I get a legit check on these belugas please. The material under the left insole is flipped upside down. Other than that it seems pretty right. But just wanna know before I pull the trigger. Thanks in advance. 
Look alright, but anyway you got them from GOAT, that's almost like a professional doing your LC, so don't bother too much, you're safe  

Feeling the same way, thinking in the other drops this month and December arriving as well ... 

so what are you thinking , How many months, days till they go on sale ? 
Couple months probably. At first it seemed like it was selling out but now a lot of it seems to be sitting

​
It just kills me how innovation is hitting fashion nowadays ​
 ​
 ​

Last edited:
All of these clothes are made in Turkey, Spain, or Italy.

I tried these on and for anyone wondering this is how they fit/rock them so you don't look stupid or homeless:

Hoodies: Go 2 sizes down from your true size.

Crewneck: 2 sizes down

Shirts: Go TTS

Raglan Crop shirts: Go 2 sizes down

Jackets, Parkas and other related outerwear go 2 sizes down

If your afraid of shrinkage since most stuff is cotton go 1 size up from suggested sizing above

Anything else you're unsure of, just go 2 sizes down.

Guys with broad shoulders, go 1 size down instead of 2. 

If you're going for that homeless look, disregard anything I said above.

Last edited:

All of these clothes are made in Turkey, Spain, or Italy.

I tried these on and for anyone wondering this is how they fit/rock them so you don't look stupid or homeless:

Hoodies: Go 2 sizes down from your true size.

Crewneck: 2 sizes down

Shirts: Go TTS

Raglan Crop shirts: Go 2 sizes down

Jackets, Parkas and other related outerwear go 2 sizes down

If your afraid of shrinkage since most stuff is cotton go 1 size up from suggested sizing above

Anything else you're unsure of, just go 2 sizes down.

Guys with broad shoulders, go 1 size down instead of 2. 

If you're going for that homeless look, disregard anything I said above.
Is all about that homeless look bro 

(Think I've spent a lot of the day in this thread. See you all tomorrow) 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom