ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feminine? :lol:

Its 2016 homie, people been wearing slimmer jeans/pants for a few years now. Lets not do the whole end of the spectrum thing.
People been wearing em for a long time- punk rockers in the 90s, and fashionistas and rappers now, plus some cowboys wear tight jeans. Either way, never been a good look to me and I also like to be comfortable (a little breathing room and room to move) in my clothes. Like I said, no disrespect or negativity towards anybody that prefers that- but for me it doesn't matter what year it is or what's the "in" style now

People been wearing em for a long time- punk rockers in the 90s, and fashionistas and rappers now, plus some cowboys wear tight jeans. Either way, never been a good look to me and I also like to be comfortable (a little breathing room and room to move) in my clothes. Like I said, no disrespect or negativity towards anybody that prefers that- but for me it doesn't matter what year it is or what's the "in" style now
u mean punk rockers in the 80s, even them dudes in the 70s was on some tight stuff.

Anyone hating still, lives in a small city or has no friends lol.

Last edited:
u mean punk rockers in the 80s, even them dudes in the 70s was on some tight stuff.

Anyone hating still, lives in a small city or has no friends lol.
How old are you? I remember punk rockers in the 90s and early 2000s wearing them. I don't live in a small city and I have plenty of friends- that wasn't hating at all, he responded and I did the same. I don't need to dress like people I see on tv or like my friends (they don't dress like that either though), no approval needed. I take care of my body and my clothes, all of which are nice in my opinion so I don't have to worry about what's trendy or "cool"

How old are you? I remember punk rockers in the 90s and early 2000s wearing them. I don't live in a small city and I have plenty of friends- that wasn't hating at all, he responded and I did the same. I don't need to dress like people I see on tv or like my friends (they don't dress like that either though), no approval needed. I take care of my body and my clothes, all of which are nice in my opinion so I don't have to worry about what's trendy or "cool"
Im 30 btw, i wasn't saying your hating, or referring to you with the city or friends comment. Just in general when people make negative post about there dislike for skinny or fitted jeans. Not that opinions are bad either it just gets old on this thread. 

I've never worn a pair though...
And same here gee (30), and I know it's been discussed- just an opinion response to the pictures about "how 750s should be worn".
I feel you.

And there definitely isn't 1 way to wear them, we just don't see a lot of fresh pictures posted of anything else worn to actually compliment the shoe and its design.

Just wondering if anyone uses Jason Markk repel or any other repel on their 750s? I think it's safe if I spray it at a far distance, but just want to make sure before I do it. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom