ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
they are i would say 8.8/10.. the bottoms have a little dirt. but thats obvious as the bottoms are white.. he claims he wore them 2 times .. id have to believe him he has no reason to lie.. he said 1900.. i got him down to 1500.. after offering 11 and working our way to 15

they are i would say 8.8/10.. the bottoms have a little dirt. but thats obvious as the bottoms are white.. he claims he wore them 2 times .. id have to believe him he has no reason to lie.. he said 1900.. i got him down to 1500.. after offering 11 and working our way to 15
Lol most people lie how many times they wear 

oh yea for sure haha .. my thing is especially with 350, they wear well... the insoles and bottoms are only way to tell if taken care of.. the insoles sstill have the writing on there looks brand new.. there are no scratches,scrapes, or paint chips. sucks turtle doves only ones i dont have. I should of jumped at 700 when they first dropped

This...

Last shoe i sold i said i wore twice lol.

oh yea for sure haha .. my thing is especially with 350, they wear well... the insoles and bottoms are only way to tell if taken care of.. the insoles sstill have the writing on there looks brand new.. there are no scratches,scrapes, or paint chips. sucks turtle doves only ones i dont have. I should of jumped at 700 when they first dropped
If 1500 is a steal for you go for it...

I sold my Worn TDs with 100+ wears on them for 850

Lol I did and I don't regret that price at all. But no paint chips is pretty good but can't really determine a true price tho without images. 

If 1500 is a steal for you go for it...

I sold my Worn TDs with 100+ wears on them for 850
haha you have any other **** for sale hit the DM

YM saying next 3 cws of yeezy will be more limited than belugas. Anyone can confirm or call bs on his statement?

Good thing i think every cw is ugly. never passed on a yeezy to rock till now
Agreed. Won't even be salty if/when i get the L
laugh.gif
Nice 750s though....lol

To each is own, if it aint fire to me I aint copping. Buy what you like, dont feed into the hype. 

Life lessons we can all relate to. 
laugh.gif

Good thing i think every cw is ugly. never passed on a yeezy to rock till now, but i will cook for the homie
This,
Agreed. Won't even be salty if/when i get the L
laugh.gif
this,

anything procured this next drop will simply be to help me fund moonrocks or OG 750s
this,

To each is own, if it aint fire to me I aint copping. Buy what you like, dont feed into the hype. 

Life lessons we can all relate to. 
laugh.gif
and this. lol homies were jumpin down peoples throats yesterday for me saying these colorways are a step in the wrong direction. That's MY opinion...I care about the yeezy franchise and want it to remain where it is right now. I damn payed resale for v2's...I want my investment to remain exclusive,elusive and hard to cop. Don't come at me with the you only care about the hype BS coz I definitely do; just making it clear. That being said bring on the pirate breds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom