ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would take anything they say with a grain of salt but so far the only thing I've found on sizing.
Belugas already are quite narrow. So to .5 again means a complete 1 size up for those that already .5 size up.

or

What they refer to as OGs as in V1 eh? If yes, then yeah.. half up on V2 is the usual case isn't it.

Belugas already are quite narrow. So to .5 again means a complete 1 size up for those that already .5 size up.

or

What they refer to as OGs as in V1 eh? If yes, then yeah.. half up on V2 is the usual case isn't it.

They are referring the Belugas as the OGs. So it would mean a 1 size up from TTS. I'm TTS 9 but 9.5 in Belugas, which means I would need a 10 in the black.

Gotta love Adidas sizing.....

So i finally got logged into confirmed and there is nothing there :lol:

This was after i found out that my iphone is blocked due to being jailbroken. Anyone know a way around this?

im using it on my ipad but no shoes pop up. Do you need to be in the zone just to sign up?

So i finally got logged into confirmed and there is nothing there :lol:

This was after i found out that my iphone is blocked due to being jailbroken. Anyone know a way around this?

im using it on my ipad but no shoes pop up. Do you need to be in the zone just to sign up?

I keep getting a connection error smh

Same.
eyes.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom