ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got a call from Finishline here in Chicago, hit on the red striped pair!  :pimp:

They're making late calls.

It was such a strange timing for Chicago FNL. I got the call for Greens at 630pm. Wife got the call for Reds at 10pm. Cutoff was supposed to be what? 5pm?

Last edited:
'Footnation' started during the Beluga release, I believe. Can't even remember the first post that started it, but never the less, it always makes me chuckle.

Once you start your reservation, your VIP status at that point is locked in.
For those of you who are waiting for the apps to update on Platinum/Gold VIP status -

My accounts on FTL and FA changed to Platinum/Gold status just now, and my reservations just changed to give me the 6 min headstart. So it looks like the VIP status isn't locked in at the start of the reservation. I didn't have the Platinum/Gold status when I put in my reservations on Friday morning, but I made some purchases Friday afternoon to eventually get me the status.

FYI, I had to fiddle around with the app to get the 6 min headstart to update. For some reason, it didn't automatically switch to 6 min after it said my status changed. Here is what I had to do:

1) Un-check 2 out of the 3 stores on my store locations list

2) Log out of my account

3) Log back into my account

4) Now you will see the headstart change add the 2 min for Platinum/Gold VIP status (in my case it switched to 6 min)

5) Re-check the 2 store locations that I had un-checked in Step #1

Repeat these steps for each shoe

Hope this works for some other people

Yep, that's why I would rather him cancel versus cutting out really early, save people's time and money.
Yeah, or at least give us restitution by guaranteeing the next Yeezy sneaker. 
laugh.gif
  At least they refunded those that went to the Sacramento show. 

6M headstart for both FA and FTL...one  raffle ticket at FNL Cerritos and will try on the confirm app tomorrow. Hoping to hit at least one pair...

Just talked to a buddy who is trying to work on a jig for the confirmed app; sent me a screengrab of the source code. I don't know how in the heck he even did that, but we'll see...

For those of you who are waiting for the apps to update on Platinum/Gold VIP status -

My accounts on FTL and FA changed to Platinum/Gold status just now, and my reservations just changed to give me the 6 min headstart. So it looks like the VIP status isn't locked in at the start of the reservation. I didn't have the Platinum/Gold status when I put in my reservations on Friday morning, but I made some purchases Friday afternoon to eventually get me the status.

FYI, I had to fiddle around with the app to get the 6 min headstart to update. For some reason, it didn't automatically switch to 6 min after it said my status changed. Here is what I had to do:

2) Log out of my account
4) Now you will see the headstart change add the 2 min for Platinum/Gold VIP status (in my case it switched to 6 min)

You purchase stuff in store or online Friday?

ah okay, you beat me to it. So it took a good 2 days for that to reflect though right?

I bought a pair of NMDs on the 15th but just signed up for VIP today since I never have had it before. Wondering if that will automatically update? It's a good $190 or so, so I would still be short of the $300 but wondering how long it would take to update.

So anyone know what's up with ftl app on android only showing 1 store? Tried logging in on an iPhone and shows the 3 stores I selected fine.

2) Log out of my account

dude repped! thanks 

ah okay, you beat me to it. So it took a good 2 days for that to reflect though right?

I bought a pair of NMDs on the 15th but just signed up for VIP today since I never have had it before. Wondering if that will automatically update? It's a good $190 or so, so I would still be short of the $300 but wondering how long it would take to update.
If you signed up for VIP after you made those purchases, that balance might not be tied to your VIP account. You might wanna call the customer service to make sure you add it to your account. I had to do that a few weeks ago cuz I bought some stuff before ever creating a VIP account

Can someone tell me how to get gps spoof to work with confirmed. I seen someone say it was possible

Tbh, I don't know if that will count.. I believe i read it it on the terms that it only counts purchases made after the account was made into VIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom