ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The timer doesn't start till like 12 pm right

Also what about folks in England haven't they timers started?

Just ask one of them it's like 2:50 there

Maybe it's a good idea the app doesn't have a timer? Allows people to have a change who's married to their phone at the time of the notification..

Maybe people have jobs and stuff (Like a Life) and can't sit inside the ZONE all day.

I sure can but rather plan my day around doing other activities then go take care of this. I'm not trying online camp.

Pass on that it's about putting in work. Having nothing to do all day but camp your phone and twitter isn't work. It's just an advantage you have of doing nothing.

#TeamTimer

Maybe people have jobs and stuff (Like a Life) and can't sit inside the ZONE all day.

I sure can but rather plan my day around doing other activities then go take care of this. I'm not trying online camp.

Pass on that it's about putting in work. Having nothing to do all day but camp your phone and twitter isn't work. It's just an advantage you have of doing nothing.

#TeamTimer
Are zones smaller in other areas? LA seems to cover almost the whole county

#TeamTimer

Exactly how I feel, I need to know if I need to leave work early, take a late lunch something. Hopefully when the reservations end the timer will start

My Footlocker supposed to make calls today.

Expecting an L
Expecting an L on confirmed for all pairs

Been unlucky on ADC....hoping the script will work.

YM saying their Reserve button was bottom left of the screen. Not sure if they are trolling though lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom