ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk I just using an iPad Pro wifi what the heck I need airplane mode for I have no outside data coming through [emoji]128514[/emoji]

FYI Kanye has officially canned the rest of the Saint Pablo tour... was hoping to catch him again at the Honda center this Wed but oh well! Another L to add for that day 
roll.gif

Already saw him in Tampa but I was hoping to catch him in Orlando with floor tickets. I'm glad it's cancelled though. Rather get a full refund than a half-***ed show

Y'all mad about spoofing

Come on man you got people sharing codes in another breath it's the same damn thing

Spoof lie about location

Then in the same breath share a code to a person a state away.

Same thing check in is suppose to keep it local, but that beacon tech sucks I just see FTL making it a random code that last like 5 min if it starts to get out of hand with non pickups.

Starbucks failed me and then blessed me. If you have one device u already walking into a buzz saw

[emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

Last edited:
I have hit there they have decent wifi. I mean people use Starbucks as they home office
hate that. Starbucks needs to start selling time slots. I dont even drink SBs but I make a run for my boss when I need to brownnose and the same people there in the morning are there when the wife wants a frappe at 6-7pm.

Y'all mad about spoofing

Come on man you got people sharing codes in another breath it's the same damn thing

Spoof lie about location

Then in the same breath share a code to a person a state away.

Same thing check in is suppose to keep it local, but that beacon tech sucks I just see FTL making it a random code that last like 5 min if it starts to get out of hand with non pickups.
wtf? is this english?

got a call from finishline yesterday at 5:20 pm. cooked a 10.5 green. shady thing is they said they would call Monday so im guessing they tried to pull a quick one on me hoping i wouldnt pick up. talked to the store manager earlier in the week and he said they got around 200 pairs total (prob a good maj will be back doored). first time getting a pair of yeezy's for retail and it feels good. good luck guys.
which FNL? 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom