ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thanks! I thought it was like Confirmed and you need to hit a button when the countdown ends.
unless something has changed (and i'm sure NT will correct me if i'm wrong), that is not the case. They use an algorithm based on customer loyalty to automatically select winners. Based on the people i've talked to who've copped, there is an element of randomness to it. I got waitlisted then was selected for a pair of black toes and I only had a 4min headstart. YMMV but i think it's safe to say if you aren't a platinum VIP and you didn't check into your local footlocker, your chances are greatly reduced.

Edit:

Last edited:

YZYs for the bape nmd's fair or should the person with nmds add cash?
like has been said, yeezys will have to add cash...and probably a decent amount of it too. The Bape NMDs are supposed to be crazy limited 

Last edited:
friend of mine entered a local raffle for me....he won, i did not....he's a police-man and got orders to go to another place until friday, so he cant pick them up, and they would not accept someone else picking them up. 

Yzy's would have to add, as weird as that sounds. Those will be more than the 450 or so these will sell for
I'll be so damn happy if these sell for 450. But if the only evidence is resale being less on Chocs & Belugas verse previous Yeezy releases then I'm not so confident that they'll hit 450 :/ 

PARTY TIME!!!!
smokin.gif

you didn't do a check-in for the min head start? 
Naw I planned to when I went to FNL for a raffle on Sat. but didn't end up getting to go. Kind of felt like F*** a minute when people got 6 but whatever. Got every Pacsun raffle except Topanga for now. Shoe Palace, Undefeated and then a live raffle tomorrow. Hoping for the best, planning for the worst (resale)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom