ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude...this is insane how many people on here got these. I guess Kanye is making good with his promise to make these more general. Damn...tons of Yeezy's going to be worn this holiday. Haha.

whats the word on if you can pick up all 3 pairs. anybody got the official rules. dont wanna be asssed out in the store

Posted this a couple of day ago. You may wanna go look for the post where it showed corporate allowing you to pick up all three but then again you may get a different experience at the store where they only let you walk away with one.

http://niketalk.com/t/641717/adidas...-thread-no-lc-pics-please/80790#post_26954626

I never heard of Frenzy is it legit? 

Yeah it's a third-party app (they do a weird 50¢ hold though on the card you use to register). With the sneaker houses pushing for app allocation it looks as if they are trying to position themselves as the kick way to get an app with out having to hire/create one.

Ok I just downloaded, how the hell does this work lol, is it a raffle? All it shows is a countdown and a pic of the greens 
its kinda like the adidas confirmed app. when the countdown reaches 0 you tap the button and choose a size and pray. and their twitter says all colors will be available when the countdown reaches 0

Last edited:
I hit on 2 at same store But didn't hit on reds the ones I wanted just got a Laitlist for those would wish to swap one..

Last edited:
Yeah it's a third-party app (they do a weird 50¢ hold though on the card you use to register). With the sneaker houses pushing for app allocation it looks as if they are trying to position themselves as the kick way to get an app with out having to hire/create one.

it looks like they changed it to apple pay now.

Anyone have success coming off waitlist for belugas?

Only heard of one person coming off of waitlist for chocolates .... he had 6min head start (in NYC). I was waitlisted for blacktoes (6 min) head start never came off ... but with an 8/8.5 size not expecting folks to pass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom