ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's the witching hour...the time I come alive!! Let's go get those Yeezy's today, yall.

Last edited:

Let's cook !
oXzLOE.gif

Well there is an algorithm being used by FTL, but if so then how come I couldn't even score at least one pair? I also heard there were some glitches in the app, and this may have caused some people to be "lucky" and some to be "unlucky." 

I agree, I doubt its 100% random since many people scored W's at a 2/3 or 3/3 clip.

I'd like to know if those who won multiple pairs (i.e, went 3/3, 5/6, 7/9, etc), did they choose three stores or only one store? Did they experience the app issue where they chose 3 stores and only 1 store was showing up? 
Whatever algorithm they use allows the app to key in one some people and not on others. What the parameters of that are, idk, but there is deff a system in place that is far from random. At Least with in store raffles, other than the backdooring, you got the sense that it was actually random. 

VPN can't even load the Adidas page.

Disabling VPN immediately loads but brings back to original country instead. :frown:

Whatever algorithm they use allows the app to key in one some people and not on others. What the parameters of that are, idk, but there is deff a system in place that is far from random. At Least with in store raffles, other than the backdooring, you got the sense that it was actually random. 

I really do think they factor shoes you reserved and picked up through the app so far . I have 3 in just a short time and overall money spent beyond the $300 VIP amount . I have spent a significant amount . I am sick . :rofl:

Last edited:
Everything should just go back to FCFS. Return to old school ways and make people work for their multiples and earn it. This way if people really want a pair, they'll get up and fall in line early and put in real work. And if resellers/collectors want multiples, they'll have to earn it and pay people to fall in line at other locations. It's too easy for people nowadays to cop multiples upon multiples online through bots just to resell, not to mention all the backdooring that's been going on the last several years. 

imo, FCFS is the only real way to separate the contenders from the pretenders without the help of technology.

I confirmed reservation from Champs for the Jordan Blue 12s and didn't pick them up, still hit on all 3 colors for these on Champs, my VIP account is platinum with only $255 spent too, might be that speculation about them tracking your reservations that you don't picked up and working against you, might just be that, speculation.

Everything should just go back to FCFS. Return to old school ways and make people work for their multiples and earn it. This way if people really want a pair, they'll get up and fall in line early and put in real work. And if resellers/collectors want multiples, they'll have to earn it and pay people to fall in line at other locations. It's too easy for people nowadays to cop multiples upon multiples online through bots just to resell, not to mention all the backdooring that's been going on the last several years. 

imo, FCFS is the only real way to separate the contenders from the pretenders without the help of technology.
I understand where your coming from.. But in my opinion, this is not going to happen. Just more technology will be forced on the masses

I'm done trying to understand this reservation system lol. Its only going to drive me crazy. Maybe everything i've learned in school about statistical probability is wrong. Imma just keep it pushing and take my Ls in peace 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
It literally feels like everyone cooked in this thread but me. Even the guy with the penguin avi cooked at the very end.

I'm trying to eat

Out here all hungry

I bought all the food but they still aint letting me cook

Pacsun L
Confirmed L
Cham/FTL/FA L
Nicekicks L
HBX L

Got people in here complaining about driving 1 hr. I'd easily drive 2 hrs away to eat. Guess just have to hope for the best online. Sooner or later I'm bound to hit I hope...
Just crazy people got multiple pairs. You guys got blessed by yeezus.

It literally feels like everyone cooked in this thread but me. Even the guy with the penguin avi cooked at the very end.

I'm trying to eat

Out here all hungry

I bought all the food but they still aint letting me cook

Pacsun L
Confirmed L
Cham/FTL/FA L
Nicekicks L
HBX L

Got people in here complaining about driving 1 hr. I'd easily drive 2 hrs away to eat. Guess just have to hope for the best online. Sooner or later I'm bound to hit I hope...
Just crazy people got multiple pairs. You guys got blessed by yeezus.
Same here! only got lucky on the Beluga's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom