ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if the Oreos are truly going to be a GR like people are saying. Must cop for me though, these V2s are too fire and so damn comfortable.

Why did you choose red out of the other colors and you plan on wearing them?
Blk red look best to me also 2 favorite colors espically on kicks . Just my preference . Plus I'll still wear these with whatever the hell I want lmao . Matching is overrated

Last edited:
dudes just have the matching outfits with all the red shoes they already own :lol:

Last edited:
Feel if white was dropped in the last batch of 3 and say red was the one coming out this month then red would be the coveted one, or olive or copper.

Basically the fact 3 came out at once abd 1 comes out alone later this month makes that 1 seem more exclusive.

In JP right now with my girl for vacation and after a night out we come back to our room. She started staring at me like something was wrong as I sat on the bed checking my phone. Then I looked at what was possibly wrong in the room and I saw these 2 black bags beside me by the foot of the bed. I opened are there it was - 750GG in my size with a goat auth card 
nthat.gif

don't even know how she managed to sneak that in our luggage this whole time 
roll.gif

In JP right now with my girl for vacation and after a night out we come back to our room. She started staring at me like something was wrong as I sat on the bed checking my phone. Then I looked at what was possibly wrong in the room and I saw these 2 black bags beside me by the foot of the bed. I opened are there it was - 750GG in my size with a goat auth card 
nthat.gif

roll.gif
Your girlfriend single breh?

nthat.gif

roll.gif
WINNING!

I want to know what was the last gift you got her though, you must of set the bar HIGH.

if those oreos are in the same quan as previous releases, they are gonna resell through the roof.. such a clean look. I need 10 pairs all to wear

In JP right now with my girl for vacation and after a night out we come back to our room. She started staring at me like something was wrong as I sat on the bed checking my phone. Then I looked at what was possibly wrong in the room and I saw these 2 black bags beside me by the foot of the bed. I opened are there it was - 750GG in my size with a goat auth card :nthat:  

don't even know how she managed to sneak that in our luggage this whole time :rofl:

Maybe its a make up gift for some past sins b. Go make sure she aight.

if those oreos are in the same quan as previous releases, they are gonna resell through the roof.. such a clean look. I need 10 pairs all to wear

apparently oreo v2s are double the quantity of belugas. Which would make them lower resale value no?

They're supposedly a general release shoe too

Last edited:

WINNING!

I want to know what was the last gift you got her though, you must of set the bar HIGH.
Just been always booking trips for us including this one :smile:
Maybe its a make up gift for some past sins b. Go make sure she aight.
HAHAHA nah man she told the story she got it back when I missed on it back during release. Apparently she bought this last July and was only able to coordinate it with friends in California just this November (we live in Manila) 
wink.gif
 Took quite a while but the timing was right. Love your photos btw keep it up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom