ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm tryna figure out how long it takes to upgrade through app to VIP status. Gonna hit up champs and FTL to make purchases & go VIP before apps launch tomorrow. I should be good
honestly, its all over the board. for me it seems to depend on which store I'm shopping at as well. My transition to VIP took two weeks smh

I'm tryna figure out how long it takes to upgrade through app to VIP status. Gonna hit up champs and FTL to make purchases & go VIP before apps launch tomorrow. I should be good
You need at least 48 hour window between when the release is locked and your purchase to achieve the status.....basically, for the chocolate 750s footstores decided to cycle NYC into the app. I was shy of the $300 mark at footlocker so I purchased some stuff to get the VIP status (and returned the items after the release). 

Looks like NYC will not eat like on BF....per FTL locator only 4 shops in Manhattan stocking Oreos. 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Man this sucks- I got an email that says I won't the Barneys raffle on Thursday and haven't heard **** from them. Loosing faith...

Taking this with a grain of salt but I really hope this B/W ADC release won't be a repeat of the tri-color release..

Well, you can feel however you want.
okay i dont feel....these are all feezys....really dont like these always floating around makin ppl think they're real and all of a sudden ppl have them in hand or on foot (purchased from china or through someone whom got the feezy from china)

Last edited:

okay i dont feel....these are all feezys....really dont like these always floating around makin ppl think they're real
Kanye was just photographed riding a bicycle in the white/black ones.  He's also been photographed in the all black with red lettering ones. 

Is it really that hard to believe that these are real?

question about Champs VIP. so on Saturday, VIP members will be able to check out Yeezys at 9:55 AM instead of 10? Or 9:54 if you also have the code? How much of a difference does this make? I'm about $75 away so I'm wondering if I should just go ahead and get it. TIA

Last edited:
question about Champs VIP. so on Saturday, VIP members will be able to check out Yeezys at 9:55 AM instead of 10? Or 9:54 if you also have the code? How much of a difference does this make? I'm about $75 away so I'm wondering if I should just go ahead and get it. TIA

in store only, has nothing to do with online

Last edited:

Kanye was just photographed riding a bicycle in the white/black ones.  He's also been photographed in the all black with red lettering ones. 

Is it really that hard to believe that these are real?
yes ive seen Kanye's pics of them....thats fine he sampling and btwn him and adidas they see what hype and things we all want

however, i dont like how regular ppl all of a sudden has these in hand or foot saying they have some crazy plug...i just keep seeing ppl with $ or with obsession now having these and feel they're getting ripped off by ppl selling them feezys

Last edited:

if you want any chance do the $75+ and checkin....otherwise be gtd an L

yes ive seen Kanye's pics of them....thats fine he sampling and btwn him and adidas they see what hype and things we all want

however, i dont like how regular ppl all of a sudden has these in hand or foot saying they have some crazy plug...i just keep seeing ppl with $ or with obsession now having these and feel they're getting ripped off by ppl selling them feezys
Well there is a difference between not liking YM or other sources posting images of potential future releases, and people that have them in hand from their "plugs".  

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom