ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I ask an app question without getting wrecked? FTIW, I already read the FAQs and it wasnt stated... What is the benefit of the head start? It seems like there is no benefit to submitting your entry early, as long as you get it in before the countdown expires?

Wait so only like 30% of the people actually go check in and the other 70% just await the codes.

Must be nice in Atlanta the stores are holding on them codes as if it was gold.

Well champs at Lenox and FTL at Lenox don't give F cause their beacons don't work. I will find out today how they play it
got my wife checking in for me but if you get codes holla at me. Im going for 12 this time since you took all 13s last time

I wonder what Ye has on feet 
Shoes 
smile.gif

Can I ask an app question without getting wrecked? FTIW, I already read the FAQs and it wasnt stated... What is the benefit of the head start? It seems like there is no benefit to submitting your entry early, as long as you get it in before the countdown expires?
it is a benefit..... your countdown clock expires before everyone else therefore the stores are searching for your pair earlier than people with no head start thus making your chances of winning greater

Last edited:
For the one min head start, do I have to check in at a participating store or can I go to any Champs?

lol I hope [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji]
I see these doing black/red numbers. More hype on these than the green and copper ones

These will be in Beluga territory. From what I'm seeing, these are releasing in numbers slightly higher than Belugas. In the US at least.

Footlocker don't update soon imma wait till tomorrow I'm trying to do all these check ins at once. Smh....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom