ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
5/6 shipped
glasses.gif
nerd.gif

Got the shipping email but oddly enough there is no record of any orders in my adidas account.  Is that normal?
Yes if you checked out as guest. Not normal if the order was originally in adidas account and now gone.

Anyone else have this?  I know its early, but just wondering lol

The tracking number cannot be found, please check the number or contact

Last edited:
Are these the pairs that were showing cancelled by customer service that are now shipping?

Shipping labels have just been created and packages won't show up in tracking till likely tomorrow at the earliest. Don't worry, if you got a shipping email, you'll get your pairs. On that note, mine has left the building as well :smile:

Last edited:
Is there an app for adc like snkrs ? If so chances any higher for the Yeezys using it ?

Is there an app for adc like snkrs ? If so chances any higher for the Yeezys using it ?

Just the Adidas Confirmed app but it only reserves it in a handful of stores so you have to live close to them. You can't buy it online from Adidas except for their website.

Good thing people are getting there tans bc the resell prices are insane,I'm trying to cop a size 12 for a reasonable price and it's impossible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom