ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

same. love the way they're doing this. hopefully a lot of MF's don't check their emails on all 3 days
roll.gif
shoulda sent it straight  to spam to see whose really dedicated lol. alotta these pairs gonna be double ups for people
i hate to burst you guys bubble, but they are sending this email to more than 20,000 people.  i just received it and i didn't even sign up for their raffle last time...let alone fail at purchasing.

SNS is good at shooting that bull

Already got the link, bud.   http://blog.footaction.com/releaselocator

I'm asking for the specific DAY of the raffle. 
the info is right there for you

"Tickets will be given out on Tuesday, December 13th and Wednesday, December 14th. Limit one ticket per customer. You must have a valid photo ID to receive a ticket. If your ticket number is drawn you will be notified by phone on Thursday, December 15th or Friday, December 16th. If your ticket number is drawn you must be at the store on Saturday, December 17th between store opening time and 6:00 p.m. local time to purchase the shoe. You must have the ticket and show a valid photo ID that matches the name on the list in order to purchase the shoe. Any shoe not purchased by the 3:00 p.m. deadline will be forfeited. *Mall management directives and/or security issues may result in a change to the stated store procedure."

i hate to burst you guys bubble, but they are sending this email to more than 20,000 people.  i just received it and i didn't even sign up for their raffle last time...let alone fail at purchasing.

SNS is good at shooting that bull
wasnt getting my hopes up anyway. 20,000 is alot

Thanks to the Space Jams I'm only $80 away from being platinum vip @ champs & $5 away from being in the gold star club. Def hitting da mall after work today so I can have a 6 minute head start all across da board.

Thanks to the Space Jams I'm only $80 away from being platinum vip @ champs & $5 away from being in the gold star club. Def hitting da mall after work today so I can have a 6 minute head start all across da board.

It takes a while to update your account so idk if you're gonna get that head start or not

it takes 48-72 hours for those points to reflect on your acct homie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom