ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can confirm you can check into store that are not getting yeezys!

Use zip code 95815, check in code 6632.

^^. Store is not getting yeezy so just check in for Velvet 11s and it will add 60 seconds to your yeezys.

Good luck!
but lets say you win the velvet 11s and dont go pick them up doesnt that like mess up your chances for future drops?

^^. Store is not getting yeezy so just check in for Velvet 11s and it will add 60 seconds to your yeezys.

Good luck!
Thanks, repped.

Good luck!
but lets say you win the velvet 11s and dont go pick them up doesnt that like mess up your chances for future drops?

This was only rumor. Never confirmed.

I'm just speaking from my personal experiences, but I hit for true blues and cyber mondays. Didn't pick them up and I won after that, so I think it doesn't matter, but maybe someone can correct me?

Edit - or what bruindynasty said would work too

Last edited:

Good luck!
you can reject the win

alright i just remember someone saying it goes into the "algorithm" or whatever and gives you less of a chance since you didnt go buy it. guess it was wrong 

That rumor has never been confirmed. The same thing with the "If you buy through the app, you increase your chances" or "If you buy multiple things at a specific store you will win more there. NONE of that has been confirmed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom