ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it's a shot in da dark but any NJ NT fam got codes for Champs & Foot Action? I just got VIP platinum & gold star this morning. There's no way I could/can make it to GSP Or Jersey Gardens on my lunch break or after work with that rush hour traffic. If anyone could assist it'd be greatly appreciated.

with the footlocker app you need to be within 100 miles of stores correct? if not you have to spoof gps correct

Last edited:
I wish it WAS a rumor . I have to use my girls phone and a new account now.
Your confirmed account was banned? for using an auto tap feature? How would they even know its automated
??????

Your confirmed account was banned? for using an auto tap feature? How would they even know its automated
Probably the same way they can recognize a jailbroken device.
This has been fixed though you can use a jailbroken phone with confirmed its patched. But maybe you are right it can tell you have switches enabled??

Due to the timing I would say so. Used the switch control on the King Push draw. Was force logged out . Havent been able to log in since, with any account.

maybe il go old fashion L instead of auto tap L

i think people are lying about the tapping jig, i used it for the 3d runner and didnt get banned or errors i didnt win but didnt get banned.. be carefull people may not want you to use the jig in order for them to get a headstart ... 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom