ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smaller, size up.
Belugas run larger for me. 8.5 beluga and 9 black for me.
Looks like same size is the best way to go
laugh.gif

Anyone know if somerset made calls

MI

nerd.gif

Guess gonna have to wait for Mr Alan's to post up the winners

Wish me luck
no idea im still waiting as well... also anyone know is champs/ftl at fairlane or fta at eastland made any calls yet??

Last edited:
adidas Customer Service is so annoying

My Green V2s got cancelled from the initial ADC drop. A few days after it was cancelled, I was emailed by adidas to tell me that I would be contacted by their team soon because they have stock reserved for me. I got a call this Tuesday and was able to reorder my Green V2s and to expect it by Friday.

I called them back about it today because I never received an update about them. It took me 45 minutes to reach a rep on the main customer service line, who first was skeptical about this phone order about Yeezys and told me it was likely a fraudulent order. I explained the situation better and then they said to call Consumer Relations which is a completely different system apparently.

I then call Consumer Relations to find out the shoes actually haven't even been shipped yet but I'll have to call some other day to see if its been shipped or not :smh:

My Green V2s got cancelled from the initial ADC drop. A few days after it was cancelled, I was emailed by adidas to tell me that I would be contacted by their team soon because they have stock reserved for me. I got a call this Tuesday and was able to reorder my Green V2s and to expect it by Friday.

I called them back about it today because I never received an update about them. It took me 45 minutes to reach a rep on the main customer service line, who first was skeptical about this phone order about Yeezys and told me it was likely a fraudulent order. I explained the situation better and then they said to call Consumer Relations which is a completely different system apparently.

I then call Consumer Relations to find out the shoes actually haven't even been shipped yet but I'll have to call some other day to see if its been shipped or not :smh:

Sounds like the **** I went through with the black 750's at the end of last year, what a nightmare.

What a mess. Hope everything comes thru in the end .

Whats the resell price for them after this weekend? Really not trying to spend no more than 4 bills..

Last edited:
That feeling when You're starting to feel a cold coming in hard. Dear God, at least don't make me feel any worse than this so I can have the power to go and pick up my raffle win tomorrow! Bad timing for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom