ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hit on ftl for Lenox but when I closed the app and went back in it changed the store to the Buford, ga ftl....wtf

Just another L to add to my tally!
roll.gif
You know what they say fam, 2 L's make a W

Well cleaned up 2/3 not bad. Didn't expect much from champs honestly I have 6 min but never shop there tbh

Honestly sz 13's are hard to cop. So I'm blessed

Last edited:
Yes. Whats going on?

YES.....Ish just happened to me!!! After the countdown ended, it says you have 3 hours to confirm then a pop up said there was an error that occurred then changed to "sorry, we were not able to reserve your shoes >:

On the bright side, I hit on Champs app and also hit on my girls Jordan XI Hairess pair :nthat:

What happens if you were lucky enough to hit twice for the same store? Are you able to pick up both pairs? 

Got that W on Footlocker

Waitlisted on both Champs and Footaction...So 1 for 3 is just fine in this dojo...

If i'd pulled that 6 minute head start over on Champs and Footaction those would likely have been hits as well...

It's all good though, got my personal pair and still hoping for that Shiekh's win too...

Yo is YCMC legit won a raffle on there followed by PayPal invoice? I took L's on the apps [emoji]128556[/emoji]

What happens if you were lucky enough to hit twice for the same store? Are you able to pick up both pairs? 
Yea, but to be safe you need to pick up the first pair... go out to your car and shave your head, then go back in to get the 2nd pair

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom