ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
thats the main reason I wasn't really stressing these. Don't really need two black based yeezy except for that allll black with no stripe.

Can't even tell the difference between the two, lol.

I mean it's super grey and pretty dark weather here so the light isn't the best but yeah in this light it's basically impossible to see any differences in the color. In better light there is a slight difference but these area bit of a dissappointment in person.

Don't get me wrong, I'm super happy I got them for retail but I also don't get why Adidas didn't stick to the more pure white colors. If you already have the green bf pair, I definitely wouldn't recommend paying resell for these no matter how good the price might be.

I mean it's super grey and pretty dark weather here so the light isn't the best but yeah in this light it's basically impossible to see any differences in the color. In better light there is a slight difference but these area bit of a dissappointment in person.

Don't get me wrong, I'm super happy I got them for retail but I also don't get why Adidas didn't stick to the more pure white colors. If you already have the green bf pair, I definitely wouldn't recommend paying resell for these no matter how good the price might be.

Thats what ive been saying the whole time. I still want em but i already have the green BF. I think id rather try to get these red BF to compliment the greens.

Which would you choose, white or green?

need these for my girl so I ammmmm wanna twin w her 
smokin.gif
 these r green btw 

Last edited:
soooo happy the furthest i have to go (from Brooklyn) is 14th street.....here's hoping Champs doesn't queue you up on the street and get folks in and out.

Thanks fam. On 2 of my 3 Ws the location first showed up as my local NJ mall and then later switched to NYC. I was working in the city at the time I confirmed, so it made me wonder if they use your phone's location services as well as store stock to give you your pickup store.

And not complaining one bit. Got me out of a trip to the in-laws. For miracles like avoiding your in-laws, sometimes you gotta pray to Yeezus and Saint Pablo.

Thats what ive been saying the whole time. I still want em but i already have the green BF. I think id rather try to get these red BF to compliment the greens.

Which would you choose, white or green?
Hmm hard to tell. They're both dope so whichever I could get for retail/the cheapest price I would choose. It's such a small difference so it's impossible to choose one of these cws.

If we factor in the releases since ye x adi started..I've probably taken hundreds of Ls by now...just one pair is all we need lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom