ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Same here. Footsites just lag my pc so eff it.
Likewise. Dope 911. 

My family is doing Christmas/NYE in Vegas this year and want to hit up the exotic car rentals. Any input on those and anything else we should do/avoid?

Likewise. Dope 911. 

My family is doing Christmas/NYE in Vegas this year and want to hit up the exotic car rentals. Any input on those and anything else we should do/avoid?
I only hear about the exotic car rentals at the track. It seems expensive at first, but everyone I've talked to loves driving in those crazy exotics. I'm a porsche guy and go to the track in pahrump whenever one of the car clubs are hosting, but that's it for me. 

I only hear about the exotic car rentals at the track. It seems expensive at first, but everyone I've talked to loves driving in those crazy exotics. I'm a porsche guy and go to the track in pahrump whenever one of the car clubs are hosting, but that's it for me. 
What car club are you a part of? I got my 996TT last year and haven't really hit up any meets, i lurk rennlist more than anything hahah

Is it any risk shipping to someone if they want me to ship to an address that's not their PayPal confirmed address

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom