ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
PB's 1.0 were uncomfortable, Compared to my 750's and my V2's I haven't owned other V1's besides those so I wouldn't know in comparison with other v1's but they were horrible if you were on your feet for a awhile.

PBs are on the left lol
simplicity beats a flashy neon orange stripe :wink:

yet you have those flashy red stripe BF release and your avy is a pair of GITD 750's ...K

nah i like my kicks with color ..if i want simplicity i wear my dress shoes, red wings or something formal

Last edited:
Trying to size swap around my area and best I can find is I come to them and add $80. Ain't no love hahaha. Still debating on keeping one of my pairs in my true size. Seems like I still have space in front of my big toe. It's just tight around my foot. Anyone else go with the size they wear in Jays? This is my first Yeezy of any kind.

PB's 1.0 were uncomfortable, Compared to my 750's and my V2's I haven't owned other V1's besides those so I wouldn't know in comparison with other v1's but they were horrible if you were on your feet for a awhile.

Edit..

i used to walk in them for 6-7 hours at mall, had no comfort issues. Everyone is different. Are the V2's more comfortable? Yes, I did not deny that but look wise, OG's take the Gold medal by miles. V2's are a solid bronze.

Last edited:
funny that you say that since PBs are a triple black shoe
roll.gif

aside from the red dotted pull tab and white boost at the bottom sure
But the PBs have little grey spots.

funny that you say that since PBs are a triple black shoe :rofl:

aside from the red dotted pull tab and white boost at the bottom sure

why dont you take a real pucture of triple blacks and PB's and put them side by side. you must be very blind or just dumb. The picture above shows that it is clearly not a triple black

Last edited:
I'm talking about announcing times. My source told me to stop posting it because adidas was getting pissed. Ask anyone that's been in this thread since TDs, I provided all the info and I believe you were wrong on numerous occasions.

I'm also the same naive person who gave Red October release date when everyone was paying for the wrong date and link.

^ he's right.

Dudes been 100 for a long while

why dont you take a real pucture of triple blacks and PB's and put them side by side. you must be very blind or just dumb. The picture above shows that it is clearly not a triple black

man i love how offended and salty you are over some shoes :rofl:

this is all my own personal opinion relax :rofl:

Last edited:
man i love how offended and mad you are over some shoes :rofl:

this is all my own personal opinion relax :rofl:

what makes you think people are offended? :nerd:

maybe you are the one taking it seriously by thinking people are taking it seriously :lol:

Why are people calling those grey pairs the Zebras? Those are more like Moonrock v2s.

One would think these would be called Zebras instead: 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom