ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dang if it's true then this is gonna make the 5th black 350 V2 in a row.

Last edited:
Anyone know if im fine if I put the wrong billing address name for my cc? Last order that I havent received shipping confirm from.

View media item 2268329

Guess these are next lol

Not feeling those that much tbh. Kinda blend without the stripe and the accents of color in the primeknit and inner part of the shoe which is probably my favorite part about the current black Yeezys. And yet another black Yeezy seems so boring. I just hope the heeltab won't be there. Would probably sell those or use as a trade bait if I got my hands on them.

Cc order shipped. Paypal hasn't.

Same name,billing,shipping. Cc order was second

Last edited:
Not feeling those that much tbh. Kinda blend without the stripe and the accents of color in the primeknit and inner part of the shoe which is probably my favorite part about the current black Yeezys. And yet another black Yeezy seems so boring. I just hope the heeltab won't be there. Would probably sell those or use as a trade bait if I got my hands on them.
I kind of like them lol

My wife really likes all black shoes (god knows why), so maybe she'll be more into them.

I'll just continue to buy my size and my wifes first. If either one of us doesn't like them, we'll just sell them.

Last edited:

when everything ships 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Someone on the Reddit board said 1 per IP. 

Called CS and they cancelled 1/2 of his, so just hold tight and wait out the storm.
that's not true in my case, i got 2 pair off the same computer, minutes apart. I did use 2 different payments and shipping addresses though

Dam all this talk of people's 3+ pairs being shipped, almost feel ashamed to say my one pair shipped today getting it on Wednesday. I probably could have gone for more pairs since I must have been among the first people to get through the splash(first couple minutes) but I only wanted a personal pair. Not about that resell life.

Dam all this talk of people's 3+ pairs being shipped, almost feel ashamed to say my one pair shipped today getting it on Wednesday. I probably could have gone for more pairs since I must have been among the first people to get through the splash(first couple minutes) but I only wanted a personal pair. Not about that resell life.
yo you the real MVP. Thanks for allowing others to eat. Not many out there that would do that. Everyone is all about eating themselves. I wouldve just grabbed as many as I could and feed my friends/fellow NT members

yo you the real MVP. Thanks for allowing others to eat. Not many out there that would do that. Everyone is all about eating themselves. I wouldve just grabbed as many as I could and feed my friends/fellow NT members
​Got in a lot to be honest...

Could have bought more than three, but felt a bit guilty.

I contacted 3 or 4 friends after I bought 3 to see if they wanted any. All said no...
mean.gif

Trying to trade recent yeezy release for both Tri colors or RC UB is there a site better than others to find trades or you think fb groups the best shot?

​Got in a lot to be honest...

Could have bought more than three, but felt a bit guilty.

I contacted 3 or 4 friends after I bought 3 to see if they wanted any. All said no...
mean.gif
haha damn. this was honestly the release that all my friends wanted and unfortunately i was unable to feed them. 

Trying to trade recent yeezy release for both Tri colors or RC UB is there a site better than others to find trades or you think fb groups the best shot?
May be hard to trade, to be honest. Ive tried before something similar and just ended up selling what I had and buying what I wanted. But yeah, fb groups are going to be your best bet.

I think the next step for Stockx & Goat is to add the ability to trade. People could post proposed trades and people could accept or counter. May be tricky, but would be legit 

May be hard to trade, to be honest. Ive tried before something similar and just ended up selling what I had and buying what I wanted. But yeah, fb groups are going to be your best bet.

I think the next step for Stockx & Goat is to add the ability to trade. People could post proposed trades and people could accept or counter. May be tricky, but would be legit 

Yea I may end up just selling. The yeezys just look identical to my olives so I dont need both pair

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom