ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was worried about sizing on these since everyone said they ran small. I am normally a 12 in Adidas, so I went ahead and tried on the pair of 13's I got. Well, I wish I hadn't removed the tag, because the 12 I got a few hours later fits like a glove. Probably just keep the 13 around for trading in the future, but IMHO, they don't fit that much smaller than anything else Adidas.
same issue lol.  But if yo take the insole out they will be perfect!

Sitting on a 13 olive.  Apparently they didnt make many 13's because i got the only 1 at the store i copped from..

For some reason the B/W doesn't have the new shoe smell that my Choco's or Belugas had. [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Anyways, sizing go up .5 or 1.0. My size 12 Belugas fit comfortable while B/W size 12 is tight. Taking the insole out made a huge difference in comfort. Bummed out adidas didn't have 12.5 on ADC US.
So you usually wear 11 then right so go 13 in belugas if I'm a 12 ?

There are no rumors. I wear 11.5 in Human Races (FIT PERFECT). Wear 11.5 in PK NMDS (FIT PERFECT). Wear a 12 in V1 350 PBs (Honestly it's slightly too big!)

I purchased a 12 V2 reds thinking it would be perfect, no chance my foot almost exploded and I tried to break them in every way and take the insoles out.

MINIMUM .5 UP OR YOU WILL BE SORRY (unless your foot is like your little sister)

Unicorn size 12.5 taxed to hell or i can be big foot with size 13 lol
yes bro 12.5 would be so perfect! but them prices are far from perfect lol. 13 just looks stupid on my foot.  Luckily I'm good with the insole out.  Walked all over Seattle in my belugas with 0 issues. 

Jeans work but stick to fitted ones only IMO

Cotton sweats, especially grey ones, are terrible and make you look like a hobo or lazy college kid, stick to joggers 

Chinos don't really work with Yeezys that well IMO... unless you get a nice pair of athletic ones from Lululemon 
sweats are from Lululemon

So you usually wear 11 then right so go 13 in belugas if I'm a 12 ?

I wear 11.5 usually. 12 in Belugas are comfy while 12 in B/W is tight. It all depends on your foot if you have wide or narrow and if you like them tight/snug/a little roomy. I prefer my shoes with a little room so a size 12.5 would have been perfect. Taking the insole out made a HUGE difference for me in terms of comfort (tightness may be due to the narrow fit in ankles)

Looks like the Cream White/Core White (CP9366) V2s for 2017 will also have a pull tab, according to a picture YM tweeted.

How about some on-feet pics of these v2s?  

I think I much prefer the v1 silhouette to the v2.  v2 just seems harder to "wear" with anything other than very skinny denim.  Also, I wish the "tab" of the v2s stuck out a little more, like on UBs.  Right now it is fairly vertical, and doesn't provide any "shape" to the back of the shoe. 

Dunno if it makes me "*******" as the kids call it these days(
laugh.gif
) but I personally prefer joggers or pinrolls for anything low cut/runner silhouette. That said, I'd opt for sweatpants #1
Trick Daddy was using that in the 90s don't let these kids fool you.

Someone a while back asked about Stockx vs GOAT as far as selling and buying.  I do the majority of my buying and selling on there and have found each has pluses and minuses:

For selling in general I prefer GOAT.  Bigger payout as I don't have to pay shipping when I sell (on Stockx both buyer AND seller pay a shipping fee).

For buying I go with either Stockx or GOAT, depends on which is cheaper.  That said, Stockx does not guarantee box condition like GOAT does and I've had a few shoe boxes that were rather roughed up when I got them, which impacts the overall value of the shoe.

For customer service, Stockx is WAY better.  They actually respond to you if there is a problem.  -And there will be a problem at some point.  

For shipping time, Stockx is better as they are more on top of their orders.

As far as eBay, I typically only go that route if there is a fantastic deal to buy on there OR I want to sell a shoe for over what the general resell prices are.  As a warning, even with 100% feedback there are lots of selling instances that remind you that you only get what is explicitly shown in pictures and in the description, and shouldn't expect anything more.  This selling format can hide issues with the shoes within the photos or other little things you wouldn't think of (cardboard shoe horns that come with the NMDs missing, box condition, etc).

Hope this helps. 

I appreciate the info. Will def buy from GOAT since I do like my shoe boxes being in good condition.

Just opened my oreo v2 from ADC and im underwhelmed. Great shoes if its your first yeezy but its my 4th V2 and the worst of the bunch for me

Second pic his pair look fugazi.
laugh.gif
Because of the stubby toe?

You wear your belugas a lot right?  What denim do you wear them with?  Or do you mainly stick to those H&M joggers?   

I've been on a denim hunt for a while now, and I honestly cannot find anything that fits as well as H&M olive "slim low" pair that I bought a while back.  I've been looking for a pair of black denim, and have purchased:   Naked & Famous Weird Guy solid black selvedge, Uniqlo Skinny Tapered black selvedge, Levi's 501CT black selvedge, and then last night I picked up a pair of the black H&M slim lows.... and they fit the best 
laugh.gif
.  Problem is, the denim is soft and stretchy, feels more like sweatpants than actual denim.  I just wanted something a little higher quality, but each of those pairs has something I don't like about them.  

You wear your belugas a lot right?  What denim do you wear them with?  Or do you mainly stick to those H&M joggers?   

I've been on a denim hunt for a while now, and I honestly cannot find anything that fits as well as H&M olive "slim low" pair that I bought a while back.  I've been looking for a pair of black denim, and have purchased:   Naked & Famous Weird Guy solid black selvedge, Uniqlo Skinny Tapered black selvedge, Levi's 501CT black selvedge, and then last night I picked up a pair of the black H&M slim lows.... and they fit the best 
laugh.gif
.  Problem is, the denim is soft and stretchy, feels more like sweatpants than actual denim.  I just wanted something a little higher quality, but each of those pairs has something I don't like about them.  
what's your build? N&F skinny guy cut is nice. apc petit too

Last edited:
Second pic his pair look fugazi. :lol:

I've been on a denim hunt for a while now, and I honestly cannot find anything that fits as well as H&M olive "slim low" pair that I bought a while back.  I've been looking for a pair of black denim, and have purchased:   Naked & Famous Weird Guy solid black selvedge, Uniqlo Skinny Tapered black selvedge, Levi's 501CT black selvedge, and then last night I picked up a pair of the black H&M slim lows.... and they fit the best :lol: .  Problem is, the denim is soft and stretchy, feels more like sweatpants than actual denim.  I just wanted something a little higher quality, but each of those pairs has something I don't like about them.  

Inneed some new slimmer/tapered jeans

I like what HM has in terms of look, prob won't fit me since I'm not that skinny just looking for more tapered/slim at the bottom for the nice fitted look but HM quality is pretty bad so I feel like if i bought they're jeans they would be trashed after one wash

Usually wear Levi 511 but fits all over the place. Bought a black pair last year and fit damn good, bought a new pair recently same size and everything and they're huge

Idk

I've been on a denim hunt for a while now, and I honestly cannot find anything that fits as well as H&M olive "slim low" pair that I bought a while back.  I've been looking for a pair of black denim, and have purchased:   Naked & Famous Weird Guy solid black selvedge, Uniqlo Skinny Tapered black selvedge, Levi's 501CT black selvedge, and then last night I picked up a pair of the black H&M slim lows.... and they fit the best :lol: .  Problem is, the denim is soft and stretchy, feels more like sweatpants than actual denim.  I just wanted something a little higher quality, but each of those pairs has something I don't like about them.  

There's a dedicated denim thread I recommend checking out..

Like 5'7" and 150lbs. 

I've been trying to find something with a higher rise (10.5" or higher) and smaller leg opening (6.75" or smaller).   Those skinny guys are 9.5" rise and 7" leg opening, which is why I haven't tried them.  From N&F, I actually think the "Easy Guy" would be my best option (11.5" front rise, 6.75" leg opening) but they don't offer a pure black version yet. 

How about some on-feet pics of these v2s?  

I think I much prefer the v1 silhouette to the v2.  v2 just seems harder to "wear" with anything other than very skinny denim.  Also, I wish the "tab" of the v2s stuck out a little more, like on UBs.  Right now it is fairly vertical, and doesn't provide any "shape" to the back of the shoe. 
View media item 2270388
"CWHITE" definitely appears brighter in the light.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom