ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both ups & fedex just gotta be swamped for the Holidays.
Just got both early evening at home & work.
Usually always morning. Keep an eye out.

Props to the Chicago dude for wearing any yzy during Midwest winter. Only foams, other basketball here.

I mostly wear foams up here in Idaho during winter, those things are tanks!

Adidas cancelled my original Greens from the BF V2 drop but then called to fulfill it because they found extra stock. They overnighted yesterday and ended up receiving them today.

Second pair of Whites also received. Btw Whites and Greens so damn similar. Thankfully got both for retail because there is no point in purchasing both for resale

View media item 2270998

Adidas cancelled my original Greens from the BF V2 drop but then called to fulfill it because they found extra stock. They overnighted yesterday and ended up receiving them today.

Second pair of Whites also received. Btw Whites and Greens so damn similar. Thankfully got both for retail because there is no point in purchasing both for resale

View media item 2270998

Looks like copper lol

TB 750's get pretty ashy fast.  Unless you keep them in bags and boxed im sure it's probably just normal. 

Figured you guys (or at least some) would enjoy these pics since people say they never see people wear them.  

I actually wear the TB 750's as my snowboots here in Chicago.  A friend gave me them for retail and I promised him I would wear them to the ground.  

They have salt all over them. :lol:

View media item 2270931

View media item 2270932

View media item 2270933

View media item 2270934

View media item 2270935

This is actually refreshing to see as opposed to the "family shot" of DS pairs people post for eprops :lol:

This is actually refreshing to see as opposed to the "family shot" of DS pairs people post for eprops
laugh.gif
Haha thanks man.  I prefer to rock my 350's in the Spring/Summer & 750's in the Fall/Winter.  I've had zero luck on any grey pairs of 750's, but got the TB's and Chocolate's.  

Just went to organize my closet a bit and decided to take a look at my triple blacks. They are DS, but the mid-sole is starting to get ashy/flaky. Is this normal? Has it happened to anyone here? I would run a damp cloth around it, but fear it would make it worst.
mine are DS and they are a little ashy but not as much as yours. and yes mine are legit lol 

Debating on copping blk/wht now for $500 or trying to see if the resell goes down to my preferred price of $430-450

I think it might go down when more people start getting their pairs
I just sold my white 9.5 for $490 and bought my size, 10.5, for $460. That was easier than trying to find a straight up trade. I think these are going to hover between $450-$480. Prices on the greens are dropping because people are realizing how close to the whites they are and I think most prefer the whites, so they're selling the greens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom