ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
in my country we barely get a few pairs but this was my first try and my first W [emoji]127881[/emoji]

You really need to go at least half a size up, even with that it feels very snug but when I take the insoles out, paradise.
They look nice there, but in person.....not as much. V2's are comfortable though, I just hate the stripe and Sply crap on it

They look nice there, but in person.....not as much.
V2's are comfortable though, I just hate the stripe and Sply crap on it

That's true, we got conpletely fooled by adidas with that so called "core white".
I actually really like them but I wish the white was brighter

Adidas doing LIFO for shipping with these orders 
mean.gif

Okay NT fam.  Besides the colors of the striping what's the subtle differences you've found between all 5 v2 pairs that have released? I have found that the splattered triangle pattern around the back ankle portion is way thicker and stretches further around the heel to the inside of the foot than on the belugas.  Also that the sole boost is a bit more glossy on the black/wht V2 and mine were purchased from adc to be clear.  Anybody else notice is subtle nuances and changes from each release?

View media item 2271739
The white comes through the prime knit more then the green. In person it's a nice touch. I like them.

That's no filter too. So if the lighting is bright the white does appear more chalk white then taupe

Last edited:
I know this has been said 100 times already in here, but I wish the stripe was ice white. It would look so much better imo

My first and last pair of yeezys. 1/1. Unless I can get lucky (again) and get the next upcoming releases lol

Last edited:
Whatcha mean?

Slimmer but gained a bit of weight. Been getting my stuff oversized lately, the Staff hoodie I think I went too big though.
laugh.gif
Those pants aren't oversized though, I don't how you guys can wear stuff like that- just looks uncomfortable. Trendy look though, no negativity here

Those pants aren't oversized though, I don't how you guys can wear stuff like that- just looks uncomfortable. Trendy look though, no negativity here
looks can be deceiving. I have way more comfort and mobility in slimmer clothes, they tend to actually have some stretch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom