ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

if this is what the 2017's are going to look like, that pull tab needs to go IMO 
kinda feels like 'oh sh*t we forgot the pulltab so let's just take the one from v1 and slap it into this v2' 
laugh.gif

They got cancelled after, was a glitch
tough for those who supposedly secured a pair

if this is what the 2017's are going to look like, that pull tab needs to go IMO 
The shoe already have a pull tab on his own, I don't see why it would need that awful touch put there, it doesn't look quite alright. Otherwise the shoe looks amazing

The shoe already have a pull tab on his own, I don't see why it would need that awful touch put there, it doesn't look quite alright. Otherwise the shoe looks amazing
I'm really hoping all the pictures floating around with the second pull tab primarily featured on the V1's are indeed fake and none of the 2017 V2's will have them. I'm sure they're fake but gonna be 
sick.gif
 if they're not...

I'm really hoping all the pictures floating around with the second pull tab primarily featured on the V1's are indeed fake and none of the 2017 V2's will have them. I'm sure they're fake but gonna be 
sick.gif
 if they're not...
We will be seeing a lot of customs if they do drop with that thing on the back 
mean.gif

Neither do I, I bought th triple white UB and they got destroyed the first time I wore em

Don't even know how honestly

Neither do I, I bought th triple white UB and they got destroyed the first time I wore em

That's the worst part for me, random stains on white hoodies and sh*t. Just bought a Fear Of God hoodie recently that I despise now because of random stains every time I wear

Yep. I know me. One wear and all white shoes would be all brown. I refer to all white shoes as "dirt collectors" cause they not gone stay white for long. 

don't know why yall complaining about the pulltab when we all know yall still gonna try and cop :rofl:

don't know why yall complaining about the pulltab when we all know yall still gonna try and cop :rofl:
Regardless, you guys will cop the shoe with that extra heel tab. So stop complaining :lol:

My fault, can fellas kindly point me to a forum where I can state my dislikes about all things sneaker related?

Last edited:
Will strictly cop PBs or Whites for resale purposes only.. Im sure I said that before though :lol: but with PB 2.0s and the all of the black V2s so far, I dont need these other black ones.. I also don't do all white shoes.

Now those Zebras or TDs though... :pimp:

Regardless, you guys will cop the shoe with that extra heel tab. So stop complaining :lol:

My fault, can fellas kindly point me to a forum where I can state my dislikes about all things sneaker related?

Are you coppin tho?

No, but even if anyone is they can state distaste. If you don't share the same opinion keep it moving.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom