ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lebron 10 EXT Denim. That shoe probably doesn't even sell for retail now. I got them sitting at $450 there. Taking bets on whether they sell before 2020 lol
they probably will .... i think the longest i had something sit was several months -- a pair of the white Nai Ke air force 1s I picked up while traveling abroad. It sold for the price I wanted and didn't have to let go to move them.  

Anyone know where I can send a pair to size swap? Might be getting a pair in a trade which is too small. SS only does in store, nojo kicks (Detroit shop) charges $100 for a size swap :lol:

I have no problem paying a small fee but I'm not paying $100 when I'm better off sellin and recopping but knowing me once I get the cash I won't spend it on kicks and just pocket it

Anyone know where I can send a pair to size swap? Might be getting a pair in a trade which is too small. SS only does in store, nojo kicks (Detroit shop) charges $100 for a size swap :lol:

I have no problem paying a small fee but I'm not paying $100 when I'm better off sellin and recopping but knowing me once I get the cash I won't spend it on kicks and just pocket it

Your best bet is selling and rebuying. Outside of driving distance shops will charge you lower fees but you'll close the gap with shipping costs both ways.

werent all the V1 yeezy just sold out a day or two ago on FC. now they have FSR in each CW? Where TF they get these pairs? still trying to find in a sz 8 for a decent price

what are you trying to swap and what size

what are you trying to swap and what size

Black/red 9.5 need either 10.5/11

Trade isn't done yet trying to see if it's possible to find legitimate swap somewhere with no issues

Those are beautiful, love that generation. Is it stock? 
Aside from the competition wheels, and euro rotors she's bone stock.  

Just sold my 2012 e92 m3 not to long ago.  Instant regret.. 

Between cars, and shoes I'm surprised my lady haven't disowned me.  
roll.gif

Those are beautiful, love that generation. Is it stock? 
Aside from the competition wheels, and euro rotors she's bone stock.  

Just sold my 2012 e92 m3 not to long ago.  Instant regret.. 

Between cars, and shoes I'm surprised my lady haven't disowned me.  
roll.gif

Sold my E46 when I found out about my daughter.

Got a family sedan now:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom