ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
They don't accept PayPal...Red flag AF. Also, half sz's in turtle doves.... TF LOL. I lightweight feel like copping a pair just to see....

A lot of establishments don't accept PayPal. That's not a red flag, common sense should be. A lot of sneaker stores take PayPal because it gives them more power to win cases. All the loopholes so they can screw the customer they don't have with visa and mc/ discover/ Amex processing

A lot of establishments don't accept PayPal. That's not a red flag, common sense should be. A lot of sneaker stores take PayPal because it gives them more power to win cases. All the loopholes so they can screw the customer they don't have with visa and mc/ discover/ Amex processing
Yeah you right but ADC takes PayPal so why wouldn't this "supposed" branch site not. Honestly either way it's a def scam. The half sz in certain YEEZYs is all you need lol.

Na that's a red flag I don't see how its not, PayPal will side with the buyer in all cases just like a credit card would and even if the buyer lost they will ask to take funds. And like dude said every big box sneaker store takes PayPal.

the hell u guys even entertaining blatantly fake sites for?
laugh.gif

Na that's a red flag I don't see how its not, PayPal will side with the buyer in all cases just like a credit card would and even if the buyer lost they will ask to take funds. And like dude said every big box sneaker store takes PayPal.
This. I actually work with PayPal (they are a client) and it's a commonly known fact that PayPal protects the Buyer more than it does the Seller. It's actually a big reason why small businesses debate whether PayPal is even worth it for them and move towards other payment processing companies.

Pretty sure the 74 pair one was considered a friends and family that isn't actually releasing. The other colors had decent stock

not enough to offset the cost to get OTs
laugh.gif

OTs are underrated. I personally like the MRs just a hair more, but they're basically 1A and 1B for me, with the PBs and TDs a distant 2 and 3.
Man, to think that the PBs were worth so much before. I remember when the MRs came out, I sold an extra pear of PBs to buy the MRs with about $200 left in my pocket 
smokin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom