ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

yeezus was his worst project.. 
agree to disagree. 
You look so lonely papi
frown.gif
His +1 is the one behind the camera. 

Windycitysole are selling the pre-release PBs for $800...should I buy now from them for a guaranteed pair or wait and hope for the best Friday? Also I was in the thread for the MR release where people bought from them, did people end up happy with legit pairs?

Input appreciated.

Windycitysole are selling the pre-release PBs for $800...should I buy now from them for a guaranteed pair or wait and hope for the best Friday? Also I was in the thread for the MR release where people bought from them, did people end up happy with legit pairs?

Input appreciated.
They are 100% extremely legit.  I've purchased several pairs from them. 

They are 100% extremely legit.  I've purchased several pairs from them. 

Appreciate the feedback and that's good to know. I guess now I'm debating a secured thing at $820 shipped or try my luck with pre-order PP invoices via eBay sellers. I'm leaning towards Windycitysole for their reputation but $820 is a lot

yeah $820 will be the value anyway on the market after release. Maybe slightly lower, but then you gotta deal with the legit sellers. WCS might not be a bad option if you don't want to deal with a headache after release in case you miss. 

Appreciate the feedback and that's good to know. I guess now I'm debating a secured thing at $820 shipped or try my luck with pre-order PP invoices via eBay sellers. I'm leaning towards Windycitysole for their reputation but $820 is a lot

Maybe some autocheck out services ( e.g. Sneakeraccess on twitter) would also be an option for you. For the OT they were charging 375 bucks, for the TB 750s they were charging 575$.

Last edited:
dunno if posted

but FC is currently listing the newer version for $900 and this is pre release

day of im expecting that price to drop to 7-800 range on FC easily

in other words that makes resell market like 550-650 range

im just wondering how this effects the original release which is as high as 2K on FC

like why even bother buying the original drop at this point when the re release is like 3 times cheaper lol

dunno if posted

but FC is currently listing the newer version for $900 and this is pre release

day of im expecting that price to drop to 7-800 range on FC easily

in other words that makes resell market like 550-650 range

im just wondering how this effects the original release which is as high as 2K on FC

like why even bother buying the original drop at this point when the re release is like 3 times cheaper lol
good q

do we even know if they are the exact same thing?

Maybe some autocheck out services ( e.g. Sneakeraccess on twitter) would also be an option for you. For the OT they were charging 375 bucks, for the TB 750s they were charging 575$.

Didn't even know those things existed (I've always just been team manual for all sneaker releases). Sneakeraccess looks legit but their YEEZY slots are all sold out so I'll look for a few reputable ones.

Thanks for the input

@vinotwofour thanks for your input as well like I said part of me just wants to be done with it and secure a pair and try my luck Friday as well

Anybody know how HIBBET Sports does releases??? A local store is getting for the first time but they aren't helpful over the phone

good q

its mainly identical

sans slightly higher cut

heel looks a tad different to me but could just be due to the cut being higher

but does that warrant paying resell 3 times higher lol

not to me

Last edited:
good q

its mainly identical

sans slightly higher cut

heel looks a tad different to me but could just be due to the cut being higher

but does that warrant paying resell 3 times higher lol

not to me

The cut is not higher. The pic with the higher cut is from a fake one. They are identical

Just called the Adidas Store at Fulton (NY) and they said they aren't going to be having raffles but on the Adidas website, there store is listed. hmm...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom