ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seems like you guys may be overthinking it.  It looks like only FTL is doing the 9 minute headstart.  Footaction and Champs still show the old "minute" system.  

Maybe Footlocker is trying something different to change things up in the future?  Who knows... but FTA and Champs looks the same over here...
Naw, I got new HS on all 3

laugh.gif

Will we uncover this mystery before the clock winds down?  Who's behind it?  *cue the 24 countdown timer*

lol okay... I stand corrected...  I entered the raffle with 5 minutes (didn't check into store yet)... just shut down and restarted, BOOM 9 minutes...  

So if you entered with only 5, just restart...  Thanks guys.

Seems like you guys may be overthinking it.  It looks like only FTL is doing the 9 minute headstart.  Footaction and Champs still show the old "minute" system.  

Maybe Footlocker is trying something different to change things up in the future?  Who knows... but FTA and Champs looks the same over here...

I have all 3 with 9m headstart.

it's the same thing as the old time system guys.. dont think cuz you got 10 min now that it was better than the 6 min before

This isn't the first time people have had the 9 min HS. Happened with the last yeezys, it corrected itself shortly after

@UncleKyrie2, you right.  I just had to restart my app.  Now...  we're all thinking it but I'll go ahead and say it...  since you're the only one who looks to be checked in... what's that check in code 
laugh.gif
  just kidding...  (unless you serious) 

Nobody is bragging, the issue was some people were getting and some weren't.  Obviously, if everyone got the same  headstart it wouldn't make a difference.

@UncleKyrie2, you right.  I just had to restart my app.  Now...  we're all thinking it but I'll go ahead and say it...  since you're the only one who looks to be checked in... what's that check in code 
laugh.gif
  just kidding...  (unless you serious) 
code was posted a few pages back its probably expired now

Raffle is cooked at FInish Line Mall at Millenia Orlando [emoji]128563[/emoji] Said they ran out of tickets around 10:30

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom