ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

can somebody PM the run down of how to do ADC? I mean just normal stuff. You just have 1 PC to click the yeezy link and just wait ... and don't refresh?
best bet is to open multiple browsers (ie chrome, firefox, opera, internet explorer) and go to adc when it drops but do not open multiple tabs in each browser. do not refresh. 

Do you know anyone in management? What about Champs FL Mall and FTL Prime Outlet?
No info on the rest.

The FNL at Millennia finished giving out their tickets at 11ish am yesterday. So either the ones who entered there will have a good chance at securing a pair or they don't have a large stock.

Last edited:

they should all require card info.
there's ways around it...there are legit CC# generators. Can script it. 

Best way is blood sampling with fingerprint recognition........

roll.gif

We gone get our raffles. 

Cause you don't like people helping each other ?
I'm all for helping each other but this is different. It goes against the whole system they're trying to implement for fairness. That additional head start is for going to the store, so sharing them on here is increasing the already exceptional levels of laziness and freeloading. The amount of ignorance and unwillingness to do anything on their own from some members isn't being helped by this. Sure, its very generous and thoughtful for people on here to share- and its a nice gesture but a LOT of those benefiting are undeserving of the help in the first place. If you can't make it to the store, thats one thing- have a friend help you out. But now its become days of people asking for codes among all the other typical questions that have been answered hundreds of times now. We know how they fit, we know they're hard to get, the systems are in place and everything is well documented at this point. I see it as either put in your own work or deal with the likely loss on your own, but thats just me

Last edited:
Some of you guys really act *****, if some ppl don't live close to the store, no big deal to post some codes, it ain't hurting your chances of winning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom