ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The zone you have to be in extends to the 680. Assuming you live in stockton, you just have to be west of the 680 to be able to reserve a pair instead of going all the way to SF
You are right. I drive a bit past Livermore and I'm in the zone but my gf wana do some shopping in SF so I figured while I am there I can enter other raffles if any available

What u mean?

When in the app there's a "zone" tab. Open it. It will show you a map with an area in green. As long as you're inside the green area you'll have the opportunity to be able to reserve at 1pm tomorrow.

No need to drive to the adidas store. The only time you do go to the adidas store is To pay and pick up a pair you won on confirmed.

When in the app there's a "zone" tab. Open it. It will show you a map with an area in green. As long as you're inside the green area you'll have the opportunity to be able to reserve at 1pm tomorrow.

No need to drive to the adidas store. The only time you do go to the adidas store is To pay and pick up a pair you won on confirmed.
Thanks fam

Thanks, if I could cop at retail which I have a few times I'll buy if not I'm not gonna drop hundreds of dollars... Different when you have kids and bills to pay...if i was living at home with mommy and daddy rent free then spending 1k for sneakers isn't a problem

how much do rep pairs cost?

It really wont be for some 
nerd.gif

i wonder if you can override check ins? if you manually checked in then go in the store later in the week and beacon check in. for the people that checked in at a location other than the pick up location

Can anyone with early pairs comment on sizing? Same sizing (fits very small) as the earlier V2 colorways or did Adidas finally fix their sizing molds?

Thx in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom