ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
whose ready for this confirmed app L? still holding onto some hope pumping myself up with youtube confirm app win videos on repeat right now drinking a coffee humming 'last night i took an L but tonight i bounce back'

Slept hard on this release.. put in for like 2 online one's and trying on confirmed.. but I won't actually be here this weekend so idk. Ready for the usual L though.

So...

How does ADC work with both the Adult and Infant sizes?

When:

http://www.adidas.com/yeezy

Goes live, will it just go to the normal lottery page the last 3 Yeezy drops and a few other limited drops use?

When you get it, will you then have the choice for either Adult or Infant at the checkout page?

Or will there be a different lottery page for the Adult and Infant shoe?
Anyone?

automatic L if I'm going off a 7 min headstart? went to champs  couple days ago to get my status upgraded since i haven't locked in my size spend 325$ gave the guy my VIP info typed it in, everything was good then after the transaction he said "hmm interesting it didn't give you the points just call in with receipt info and they will add them" called champs told me it will take 2 weeks for status to upgrade since they have to manually send in a form, plus i only get credit for spending 295$ since that was the sub total before taxes blah blah figured this was my magic 8 ball shook it and all that showed up was L

automatic L if I'm going off a 7 min headstart? went to champs  couple days ago to get my status upgraded since i haven't locked in my size spend 325$ gave the guy my VIP info typed it in, everything was good then after the transaction he said "hmm interesting it didn't give you the points just call in with receipt info and they will add them" called champs told me it will take 2 weeks for status to upgrade since they have to manually send in a form, plus i only get credit for spending 295$ since that was the sub total before taxes blah blah figured this was my magic 8 ball shook it and all that showed up was L
youre going to need divine intervention for get a pair with a 7 min head start. Imagine all the people with the 10 minute starts. 

Hope you somehow score a pair on release day. 

youre going to need divine intervention for get a pair with a 7 min head start. Imagine all the people with the 10 minute starts. 

Hope you somehow score a pair on release day. 
haha i would like to think stranger things have happened..will try my confirmed and my champs and a few raffles if it hits it hits good luck to all

I've only used Confirmed once, and hit. My WiFi speeds are like 250MB up/35MB down (Time Warner.) I trust that more than Verizon's LTE. Either way, good luck to you this afternoon. Hope you cook my man.
Fam, my WiFi is 4mb down/2mb up with 25ms ping.

LTE is 50mb down/40mb up with 27ms ping.

So it looks like LTE is the way to go for me 
laugh.gif

My WiFi is *** cheeks. Old *** router ain't giving me the speeds of my internet. My PC is hooked up to LAN otherwise I'd be heated at home. 
mad.gif

Fam, my WiFi is 4mb down/2mb up with 25ms ping.

LTE is 50mb down/40mb up with 27ms ping.

So it looks like LTE is the way to go for me 
laugh.gif

My WiFi is *** cheeks. Old *** router ain't giving me the speeds of my internet. My PC is hooked up to LAN otherwise I'd be heated at home. 
mad.gif

On second thought, I might try WiFi this time around since I get a lower ping with WiFi. I've not hit once using LTE so might as well give WiFI a shot even though the up/down speeds are slow as ****..... *crosses fingers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom