ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could you share the code please?

Think it needs to be by specific store/region. Just tried to check-in at Chicago downtown store but I'm going to be in Miami this weekend & selected Miami as my location when I registered. Footaction's code  did work though. 

Anyone interested in a internship within the sneaker industry please PM me. Got a friend looking. You gotta but on top of news and the culture. 

So Im hearing that these are half the stock then the Oreos at footsites

This is completely correct. At least in my area.

My local store had a lil over 30 pairs of these breds, and received a late shipment putting them closer to 45 pairs.

Oreos were in the 80's. So half is pretty close.

I don't know anything about online numbers tho.
This info is local only

This is completely correct. At least in my area.

My local store had a lil over 30 pairs of these breds, and received a late shipment putting them closer to 45 pairs.

Oreos were in the 80's. So half is pretty close.

I don't know anything about online numbers tho.
This info is local only

What's your local city?

Quick question guys.  When footlocker or shoe palace call to inform you that you've won the raffle do they call from the store phone number or another random number?  I got a missed call earlier today from a number that is not footlocker's or shoe palace's, and I called back but no one is answering. Thanks guys.

Have any of the online raffles started contacting people? I filled out too many to remember when they were contacting the winners. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom