ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, This is how one conversation with a coworker went............Verbatim

Her: OMG, you always have on nice shoes, you over there in the corner office ballin.
Me: Nah, not balling, just know people to get a discount for me.
Her: Damn, thats dope. I need that plug........what you on tonight?
Me: Nada, whats good?
Her: trying to find a good spot to drink forreal, I just moved to STL so IDK anything or anybody around.
Me: There are a few places around here if you live close........where you stay?
Her: Im like 10 minutes away, you should come visit sometime. Hahaha, im just playin.
Me: Aw, i almost said cool, ill come through tonight, but since you`re just joking
Her: I mean, if you want to.........just text me.

I went, she came, i left and that was that. We hooked up a few times over the next month or so but that was it, she just wanted the D, lol.
So really, her thirst and your seemingly smooth responses (at least by your recollection) are what made this happen. Sure. the shoes got that conversation started (anything could have- but if you have no game you'd be sitting in your lonely yeezys that night

How much are yeezys selling for these days on release day ? Someone wants to sell me there pair on release date at the store when they pick then up for $325. Good price ?

Last edited:
I work at UCSF med center. Waaaaay more women than men working there. The females in my department always asking about my Yeezys, yes I wear them to work, and wonder how to get them. While the conversation can go there, I don't let it. Don't **** where you eat, plus I'm married and that's enough to keep the convo revelant.

Not getting complemented? Where are the frog and coffee cup emojis?

How much are yeezys selling for these days on release day ? Someone wants to sell me there pair on release date at the store when they pick then up for $325. Good price ?
no ... anything over $221 is highway robbery
roll.gif

Feel like my raffle luck ran out when I hit Kith Ultraboosts at Saint Alfred. Nobody ever hits at STA. 

That's impressive.  Never heard of anyone winning anything at STA...ever. 
Yeah I nearly dropped a load in my pants when they called. Me and several friends have entered every single STA contest since OG 750s and my Kith UB W has been the only W. 

Last edited:
A lot of people asking for codes in the last 45 mins of signup. Y'all have got to be more prepared. They've been flying left and right on here since Monday morning. Not too many people need to check in now, codes are hella scarce.

A lot of people asking for codes in the last 45 mins of signup. Y'all have got to be more prepared. They've been flying left and right on here since Monday morning. Not too many people need to check in now, codes are hella scarce.
u got that code son?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom