ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cant you just get a code from any footlocker and switch back the zip to your local FTL and get the extra min check in?

I don't unsterstand why people are giving out free codes like if it's candy .. people from middle of nowhere are trying to cop and won't be able to buy leaving people in New York with L"S...... PMd is better

Ehhh already have my pair so just helpings others try and get theirs.. People in here stingy with codes like it'll guarantee you a pair lol

Ehhh already have my pair so just helpings others try and get theirs.. People in here stingy with codes like it'll guarantee you a pair lol

A few of them are, ppl were sharing codes in here Monday and Tuesday, yesterday a few stingy guys came in here and were against the code sharing

true, so then even a smaller subset of those will be further ***** and do that (even ppl that really do plan on going and confirm, some cant show)...but i after the cutoff time 3pmEST, they're still raffled off to waitlisted ppl
but thats not how the waitlist system works and is exactly what im saying. once you confirm and dont pick up and the cutoff time to pickup is over. they let those unclaimed pairs fly free to fcfs. it doesnt go back to the app to those waitlisted. the waitlist period is only for the 3 hours period that those selected and didnt confirm. 

but thats not how the waitlist system works and is exactly what im saying. once you confirm and dont pick up and the cutoff time to pickup is over. they let those unclaimed pairs fly free to fcfs. it doesnt go back to the app to those waitlisted. the waitlist period is only for the 3 hours period that those selected and didnt confirm. 
thats what ive seen in passed or some stores, yes but last yzy launch when i went to pickup mine at various stores i asked about the unclaimed after the cutoff and mulitiple stores told me they get re-raffled through the app

so since app is still beta, perhaps theyve implemented this only recently...?

yeah unless they implemented the system where unclaimed goes back to the app, then nah its always been fcfs for unclaimed pairs. at least here in nyc. its much more of a hassle to sort back the unclaimed to the people waitlisted in the app.

thats what ive seen in passed or some stores, yes but last yzy launch when i went to pickup mine at various stores i asked about the unclaimed after the cutoff and mulitiple stores told me they get re-raffled through the app

so since app is still beta, perhaps theyve implemented this only recently...?

They're lying man.. they keep in house and have already called dibs within 15 min of the cutoff time. Was chilling with a friend who works at Champs while he was working on Oreo day.. they literally all huddled up and started discussing who wants what sizes that are left.

Last edited:

yeah unless they implemented the system where unclaimed goes back to the app, then nah its always been fcfs for unclaimed pairs. at least here in nyc. its much more of a hassle to sort back the unclaimed to the people waitlisted in the app.
thats the thing though...though User hit claim, when you go pick it up, the store scans or confirms your pickup or something liek that i forget...all the confirmed and then non/scan/pickupconfirms gets sent back to the servers, a new list is made of unclaims and then the server programs re-raffle...in theory

in reality, store managers do what they want cuz nyc foot stores get insane amount of pears

thats the thing though...though User hit claim, when you go pick it up, the store scans or confirms your pickup or something liek that i forget...all the confirmed and then non/scan/pickupconfirms gets sent back to the servers, a new list is made of unclaims and then the server programs re-raffle...in theory

in reality, store managers do what they want cuz nyc foot stores get insane amount of pears

i wish the unclaimed pairs went on the app, but yea it will prolly be too much for the manager/employees........ i tried to wait for unclaims yeezy pairs last release like 2 hours before the cutoff and after like 20 mins of waiting the guy goes "i just found out all pairs are claimed for." i called BS but idk for sure

thats not how any of it works 
laugh.gif

none of the stores i've gone to ever scan my phone or anything, they just check your name off the paper list..and I've picked up over ~20 pairs

Last edited:
I don't unsterstand why people are giving out free codes like if it's candy .. people from middle of nowhere are trying to cop and won't be able to buy leaving people in New York with L"S...... PMd is better

Honestly, in NYC those pairs will go out for sale -- from the footstores. So they can enter but it won't stop the locals....and since non city folks are predicable with store selection someone looking for the pickup can make some safe bets.

Nope. You're way wrong. Unclaimed pairs are just FCFS after cutoff.

A lot of people who have footsite status wouldn't just "confirm" a pick up then not show...  the app will track that and not let them win the next time because they have a history of being a no-show.  Let's make sure people understand that so they don't screw up NYers...  
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom