ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

I definitely don't think these will be as widely available as ya'll been saying lately. I know everyone's pretty exhausted with black based Yeezys at the moment, but these are the most "hyped" of the bunch, and Ye rocked these a lot, I don't think he wore the color stripes much in public. These also appeal to a lot more people because the stripe is blacked out. The stripe honestly doesn't look that good on the black models cause there's not enough contrast on the medial side of the shoe, where the Beluga and Zebra really let's that medial design flourish and balances out the shoe IMO. Even if pairs are more available, I think demand will definitely outweigh the black/whites. Hoping I can lock down one more pair on the foot apps before tomorrow. 
This. I sold my colored stripe pairs because I just didnt like how they looked in the end. Thought I was feeling the oreo's but changed my mind. Now the bred's....can't wait to get these 

priceless how everyones  OP reflects weather they are buying to wear or to sell:

the buyers keep lowering prices and raising stock numbers 

the people looking to make a quick buck are the complete opposite

Last edited:
I have a good feeling with my 10m head start, ate on the core reds and oreos... Going for the 3 peat

Last edited:
I have a good feeling with my 10m head start, ate on the core reds and oreos... Going for the 3 peat
Hope you cook. Only got a 10 min headstart on FTA. Definitely not expecting to cook there.  FTL took my Plat VIP away at years end. Still salty at them over that LOL

roll.gif

Gonna be an eventful day or 2

Got two coach. Ayeeeeeee 4/5 with the V2's. Can't believe I won 2 at the same store. Happy my wife went with me yesterday after work. [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji] marriage is life

Guys can I buy from Adidas UK if I'm not in the UK at the moment (I have a UK address) or Adidas put geo restrictions ?

This. I sold my colored stripe pairs because I just didnt like how they looked in the end. Thought I was feeling the oreo's but changed my mind. Now the bred's....can't wait to get these 
There's definitely more people wanting these to keep compared to the other black v2s. The simplicity of these had a lot of people waiting. Plus it's all black

There's definitely more people wanting these to keep compared to the other black v2s. The simplicity of these had a lot of people waiting. Plus it's all black
The best thing about the Oreo's is the speckling of white throughout, but the position of the stripe just kills it for me. I really wanted to like them, just couldn't. 

Definitely prefer the solid black on the bred's. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom