ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the FTL tells me to enter a code to confirm but then nothing happens ? Anyone else have this problem?

Went 2/3 and younger brother went 1/3 with two 10 min head starts each....that's a total of 3 pairs for me and 1 for him so far :pimp:

Hit on the FTA app....

I've been good waitlisted before, moved to reserved, and made it to the store only to have my shoe sold to another customer because they didn't double check the list for those waitlisted.

I hit again on the foot apps in NYC... I'm keeping my word and throwing them back in size 8.5 coming yall way nyc
Good man!  That's my size and I'm waitlisted on FTA.  Not that I'll actually get your pair, but appreciate the action.  Repped.

Anybody else FTA reservation just completely disappeared??? I had verified 2 hours ago I had Gold Star Club status with 10 min head start and now nothing at all??

Champs and ftl both went to 0s and nothing after waiting a min. Backed out and went back to the countdown. Garbage said next time. 2nd time the apps glitched on me on a yeezy release. Usually it notifies me right when the clock expires.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom