ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
damn, i forgot about this. was making coffee :x

Just check the app if you won you'll have a window for reservation and you can confirm...

Has anybody won from waitlist?

Yes folks have won from the list ... winners hade two hours to confirm so check your app after that... but be warned folks have also come off the list during the overnight only to wake and see the reservation time expired while they were sleep [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Just check the app if you won you'll have a window for reservation and you can confirm...

Yes folks have won from the list ... winners hade two hours to confirm so check your app after that... but be warned folks have also come off the list during the overnight only to wake and see the reservation time expired while they were sleep [emoji]128514[/emoji]
Is it 2 hours to confirm after the countdown now?  I thought it was 3?

No.  It means you didn't get picked.  If you won, you would have had 3 hours to confirm.  Sad to say, you never had a chance.
Ahh thanks. I would have freaked out, but now I feel better I didn't have a chance to cook even with the 10m headstart.

Grats to everyone who hit on the Foot apps!
smokin.gif

Mad jealous over here.

Last edited:
Ugh.

0/3 on all apps. 10 min head start on all 3. Not even a waitlist.

And it's my birthday today too, was hoping for some birthday luck but I guess that can't even help when it comes to Yeezys lol.

Congrats to all those that ate!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom