ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

why is YZY supply so easy for infants? i keep refreshing and checking out. i already got 2. going to keep goin i guess?
I feel like multiple orders might get cancelled. Damn if I wasn't so paranoid I would buy one for my neice and then when she grows out of it, make it into make into a bag keychain lmao.

why is YZY supply so easy for infants? i keep refreshing and checking out. i already got 2. going to keep goin i guess?

hope you're buying for your / other kids and not reselling...

Cause TD/PB infants were a fail resale :lol:

Last edited:
Did anyone else have issues on the Select Imagine? Kept getting stuck and didn't allow me to continue. Automatically keep refreshing itself which was weird. Managed to go back and processed my size and cop.

[h2]"Your order ##### from Naked is ready for shipping"[/h2]
pimp.gif

man woke up  middle of my sleep, first thing I do is go on to YS. Get hyped when I am actually able to cart my first yeezy then can't believe it when I actually am able to check out.  Then I fully wake up and realize I just bought the Infant sz. when looking at the confirmation . 

:rofl:

All yall with multiple orders bout to get hit with this:
Thank you for your purchase with Yeezy Supply.

However,
I am sorry to inform you that as our policy states, only one pair is to
be purchased per household. It was brought to our attention that you
have two orders currently processing for the same shipping address.
Unfortunately, we will only be able to honor the first order and the
second order has been cancelled. We sincerely apologize for any
inconveniences this may have caused. If you have any questions or
concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us. Thank you.

Yeezy Supply

man woke up  middle of my sleep, first thing I do is go on to YS. Get hyped when I am actually able to cart my first yeezy then can't believe it when I actually am able to check out.  Then I fully wake up and realize I just bought the Infant sz. when looking at the confirmation . 
BRUH LMAOOOOO

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

lmfao sorry 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom