ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taking this L like a xmas tradition.  Gets me up early, watch **** I wouldn't usually watch on saturdays, eat breakfast.  I mean it's just an all around winning experience minus never getting the shoes.

This is the spirit. Be better if I cop though so I don't have to hear the wife and kids laughin in the background

C4ZG8ikXUAAL3un.jpg:large

wrap it up y'all

I dunno how people can never get at least one pair ever. The release before Christmas was insane. People were manually copping 5 or more pairs easy.

Would Love To Know The Keys To Success...... :rolleyes

I'd Consider Myself A Pretty Experienced Sneaker Purchaser And I've Literally Struck Out On EVERY Yeezy Release Thus Far..... I've Been Out Here Trying My Damndest Too! Even With Small Hints Of Info From Fellow NTr's, I've Still Somehow Come Up Short Each And Every Time :smh:

I JUST WANT 1 PAIR MAN!!!!

Okay HUGE props to Footaction 34th and Champs Times Square. After a hellish Oreo release pickup day in NYC, today had both Breds in hand by 9:20am on a Saturday. In and out for Footaction so that team especially on point.

Best of luck to all picking up today. Hope it stays this good throughout the day for you.
glad to hear that after yesterday's bron-bron drop 'issues' .....

yeah, saw sizes 5, 7, 10.5 and 11. couldnt get any of them
Same here. I got in and saw those sizes plus 13 and 11.5. Tried for the 13 (My size) and it said OOS. 11.5 worked. I was all the way through. As soon as I went to the final step 504 error and when I refreshed everything was OOS. Oh well. I'm never going to cook on a pair of Yeezy's anyway. Gotta leave soon too.

Whatever happened with adidasca anyone cop?? Have a feeling the Adidas us release will be delayed with their techs trying to figure out a way to stop the bots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom