ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

i am looking at GOAT now and there's a pair of these BREDS on listed with no box..

that right there is an immediate red flag to me.. so makes me question the validity of their check process... 

dont get finessed 
They check the shoes when they receive them

i am looking at GOAT now and there's a pair of these BREDS on listed with no box..

that right there is an immediate red flag to me.. so makes me question the validity of their check process... 

dont get finessed 
Yeah and they have to list it as having no box. not like they list as with a box and then ship them to GOAT with no box. Transaction would be cancelled 

When am I gonna get through? I've been waiting for 8 hours already 
mad.gif

They check the shoes when they receive them

Yeah and they have to list it as having no box. not like they list as with a box and then ship them to GOAT with no box. Transaction would be cancelled 
They actually don have th shoes, they will get legit checked once the seller sends em in

No worries
ahh gotcha thanks guys! .. ive never sold/bought from GOAT or Stockx (registred for both but never done anything)

If I was a buyer (and some times  I am)  a no box listing is an automatic no cop for me 

ahh gotcha thanks guys! .. ive never sold/bought from GOAT or Stockx (registred for both but never done anything)

If I was a buyer (and some times  I am)  a no box listing is an automatic no cop for me 
Agreed, but its kind of cool that GOAT allows sellers to list, even if there's issues with the shoes. They have to list them with the issues, so the buyer knows ahead of time and factors that into their bid 

Last edited:

Agreed, but its kind of cool that GOAT allows sellers to list, even if there's issues with the shoes. They have to list them with the issues, so the buyer knows ahead of time and factors that into their bid 
yes, that is cool

i actually just sold a pair of my old FK racers that I didnt have the box to on the 'bay. 

When its Yeezy season its always dangerous out there! 

=/ Two footsites orders may have been cancelled

Sorry man. Did you receive cancellation emails? I saw too many cook on footsites this time around so they might have oversold.

Nope. Just checked status online and saw canceled. Both under the same card (moms card) but just different sifes. She says both charges went through so not sure what the deal is smh

Nope. Just checked status online and saw canceled. Both under the same card (moms card) but just different sifes. She says both charges went through so not sure what the deal is smh

That's probably not a charge and a pending authorization.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom