ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y'all are making me nervous about these ADC cancellations. Haven't heard anything in two different orders. Need a break from here for a minute [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Y'all are making me nervous about these ADC cancellations. Haven't heard anything in two different orders. Need a break from here for a minute [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
What ADC cancellations? 

dont think most people in here care but how difficult would it be to find someone willing to trade infant sizes? i purchased a size 8k but realized my friends kid wouldnt even be able to wear them for another 1.5-2 years. trying to size down. would it be easier just to sell my pair and buy another size on the market?

dont think most people in here care but how difficult would it be to find someone willing to trade infant sizes? i purchased a size 8k but realized my friends kid wouldnt even be able to wear them for another 1.5-2 years. trying to size down. would it be easier just to sell my pair and buy another size on the market?
better not size down. kids grow out of smaller sizes much quicker. i have literally had my daughter wear a pair of shoes once before she grew out of them.

better not size down. kids grow out of smaller sizes much quicker. i have literally had my daughter wear a pair of shoes once before she grew out of them.

thanks for the info. just didnt want the kid to be waiting too long to stunt :lol:

Yeah, I had pairs carted that couldn't check out- carts disappear, tons of inventory errors. I just stopped messing with it altogether about 20 minutes in
You have to keep trying til that SOLD OUT appears. I have had more manual success on ADC than I ever did on NDC.

Just checked my ups and my adidas order is on there now. No email from them yet though. Another hurdle passed now just hope they end up in my hands

Anyone have the link to the barneys raffle .. Don't have Facebook but googled there account and have searched but still can't find the link .. Any help would be appreciated thanks

I actually like the pull tab...guess I'm in the minority. Still the OCD in me wouldn't want to cut off something that was part of the original design...I mean doesn't that open you up to a repetative explanation of how they're " not fake " and you " customized " it :rolleyes

lol, to each his own.

I'm with you. I don't mind the pull tab and couldn't cut off the pull tab

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom