ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you don't feel comfortable, I don't blame you. I think you did the right thing. I'm very cautious and with all that going on, would have easily canceled and blocked the buyer
Yea totally.  Better to be safe than sorry!  eBay said I would get a "strike" for cancelling the transaction but at the end of the day, that means absolutely nothing to me 

These are ALL red flags. You made the right choice.
thanks man.  printed shipping label out and everything, but once I saw the different name, made the call that much easier.  

So I bought a 9k for my daughter on ys, order went through seemingly fine and they took the money, but I never got an order confirm email. Am I toast on it or do they not do order confirms?

So I bought a 9k for my daughter on ys, order went through seemingly fine and they took the money, but I never got an order confirm email. Am I toast on it or do they not do order confirms?
they do email order confirmations. its a shopify site so it's pretty instant w/ email confirmations. sometimes ive seen shopify email confirmations delayed but only for like 10 mins tops. you must've typed your email in wrong

Last edited:
Yea totally.  Better to be safe than sorry!  eBay said I would get a "strike" for cancelling the transaction but at the end of the day, that means absolutely nothing to me 
thanks man.  printed shipping label out and everything, but once I saw the different name, made the call that much easier.  

You know what would be really hilarious is some NT NYC dude checks address, goes there and then sell homeboy his size on site. Currency pen in hand of course.

Unfortunately I did not. So I'm kind of in limbo because I can't even email them with an order number.

Either typed in email wrong or it went to junk/spam. If you got charged you might be okay. Only time will tell unfortunately. However, with all these cancellations coming I'd say odds are you'll be okay.

This is just pure crazy talk....

I've sold $20K Kaws prints and multiple Banksy's over the years! I have 100% feedback...

Ya'll bugging

eBay works for some people and not others. Do what makes you feel comfortable. I use eBay to advertise and then send a PayPal invoice. I've been fortunate and have had no issues. I hope this continues. I might try goat one day.

This is just pure crazy talk....

I've sold $20K Kaws prints and multiple Banksy's over the years! I have 100% feedback...

Ya'll bugging
The problem is that there's so many fake primeknit shoes that look super legit, that you wouldn't even be able to tell if they sent you back a fake pair if they file a dispute and get refunded

Last edited:
I was a little confused during the release on Yeezy Supply. I guessed random passwords, including yeezy and pablo. On my third attempt, I refreshed the page and it led me to the product page.

I'm not sure if the password really mattered. Another NT'er in here got through without even seeing the password page.

i never saw a password

I would buy from you also and have complete confidence with 100%.  But if your username is "l-tondo-0ohj9k" though....

eBay works for some people and not others. Do what makes you feel comfortable. I use eBay to advertise and then send a PayPal invoice. I've been fortunate and have had no issues. I hope this continues. I might try goat one day.

Sometimes it's good sometimes it's not, I can't say I get scammed often but I've gotten scammed before. Good thing it wasn't anything too high. I've noticed softwares get scammed a lot, even if you sell and ship it they will still try to scam people. There are some scumbags out there and with a weird ebay name I would not sell it to them... however people without ebay accounts and checkout without one gets a weird name. I don't know why ebay would allow such a thing and that's why I rarely use ebay nowadays. One time I got scammed for a $30 item and initiated a dispute through paypal and they charged me an extra $20 for doing all that, that was pretty much my last straw.

Still haven't obtained a yeezy shoe at retail. This is crazy
mean.gif
just trynna get a pair to rock
How long have you been trying?

These are ALL red flags. You made the right choice.

I actually had the same happen to me with a pair of Space Jams... dude had 0 feedback was antsy as hell to ship and just a ******* pest overall. I shipped and went back to go do a shipping confirmation because I didn't trust him. However with ups you can't make changes once shipped. However, I didn't have any issues thank goodness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom