ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol I think the general consensus here is that everybody hates Nike and Adidas releases.
I don't mind Adidas releases.. There's just a lot of demand behind each shoe so it makes it appear that the system they have in place aren't good enough.

With Nike, it's just fabricated and exaggerated. I'm not trying to convince anyone, so believe anything you want..

Well one benefit to the draw is that you can't bot it. There aren't any scripts or apps that give people an unfair advantage. I think everyone is on equal ground compared to Adidas.
Exactly that's what I respect about it. The worst that can happen is people getting finagling multiple entries which, compared to the adidas system isn't bad at all

Confirmed and the Draw are not what should be compared to each other. 

The Draw should be compared to the ADC morning online release... and confirmed is it's own entity completely.

You forget that if you don't win 'the draw' there is no online release 3 days later for you to order online. Confirmed is ONLY for local pickups instead of raffles, it's not an online purchasing protocol. Nike doesn't even release these locally.
Exactly, I was just going to state that.

Also, compare Confirmed to The Draw for local Nike shops... I like Confirmed even though I've never won simply because on The Draw, people from other states or cities can join and mess up the odds to everything. If there's a release ONLY in NY, I could sign up for the release, if I win and don't pick up that Nike store doesn't re-raffle or sell the shoe, they send it back to Nike.

Exactly that's what I respect about it. The worst that can happen is people getting finagling multiple entries which, compared to the adidas system isn't bad at all

Yeah and even to do that, how many phone numbers can they possibly get lol.

Breds just came in (California)

These fit WAY looser than my b&w v2's. Feel good though, and they definitely look better to me in person.

Just got one of my first pairs in today and did some research online for potential Legit checking reference. Trying to make up a guide...

Anyone else notice that other than some dead giveaways like the pointed five, this one is going to be tough to LC?

Until repmakers catch on, seems like the only LC dead giveaway is the inside size tag. Fakes uses the old template assuming it wouldn't change but the legit pairs have a slightly updated size tag with placement on MALE/MALE portion.

The draw is boss, in and out. There's still cats waiting on adidas splash page today
roll.gif
Exactly I'd rather take the quick L then wait on a splash page for an hour to get the L

Off topic but I wonder if dude ever misses rocking Js. Stylistically, it's clear he has moved on from that aesthetic but there's gotta be a part of him that wishes he could put on some Breds or even SBBs or something like that
He had a big outing with Nike. I really doubt he would want to rock anything that he has beef with. He talked trash about nike for a long time after he left for adidas. Besides, he can rock his own shoes. No one is more Narcissistic than Yeezy, so what other way to show self love than to wear your own shoes.

GAC 900 and black angelus paint 50/50 mixture and then heat set it with a heat gun if you have one or high setting on a blow dryer might work if you have a really hot blow dryer. 
what about a sharpie lol

And what I mentioned is why I don't **** with Nike. They'll release hundreds of thousands of 1's in every color every other year... but with the actual 'exclusive' shoes, they're just obnoxious with it. Footsites don't get it, no boutiques, just a jigged online 'raffle' and 150 pairs on OVO online. It's tedious, unpleasant and overall comes across as very desperate on their ends.
What you're basically describing is how UBs are -.- UB colorways coming out with just as many colorways, and only certain boutiques get collabs while ADC doesn't stock them. OVOs are an exception but other exclusives do get boutique releases fyi. 

Last edited:
Maybe YS should release a week or two ahead of the release date so they can ship/deliver within a reasonable timeframe.
eyes.gif
Imagine yeezy blessing us and signing each pair lmao. It's probably backed up a little because of yzy season 5 fashion show being today, and they're busy updating yeezy supply for when he drops the merch on it. 

i understand we paid $20 for shipping but if you seen money getting taken out and its not pending anymore pretty sure we are good. 

patience my people just relax and take a breather. Jeez

be glad you copped and not the bots

Last edited:
Imagine yeezy blessing us and signing each pair lmao. It's probably backed up a little because of yzy season 5 fashion show being today, and they're busy updating yeezy supply for when he drops the merch on it. 

Lol wishful thinking, but the S5 show sorta puts it into perspective.

He had a big outing with Nike. I really doubt he would want to rock anything that he has beef with. He talked trash about nike for a long time after he left for adidas. Besides, he can rock his own shoes. No one is more Narcissistic than Yeezy, so what other way to show self love than to wear your own shoes.
Yeah, I'm sure he still harbors a lot of hate for Nike but the one thing that led me to believe he still has a soft spot for Js even a little bit is him defending MJ during the MSG chanting:

"F*ck Nike! **** Jordan!"

"Not **** Michael Jordan, Michael Jordan is our boy," West replied. "I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for Michael Jordan. Respect Jordan."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom