ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Still waiting for UPS to drop my shoes off, man.
My girl had them waiting for me in hand at the door when I got home. I got nervous I checked the tracking while at work and it said delivered but I didn't get the email from UPS or Adidas or text from my girl. Like 5 minutes later phone started going off. I'm paranoid with Adidas shipments hate that they put the shoe size and product # on the box.

People weren't playing around. These definitely fit a bit bigger than my Copper and Oreos, enough to the point where there is some minor heel slip. Not happy about that

Ok folks I got a few questions. So I got two pair size 8 and 8.5. My 8 give me a snug fit and the 8.5 is a little loose. Over time does the pk stretch out.

Next my pair from FTL the 8.5 had the Barcode size sticker in the inside when I tried them on it got caught to my socks and I ripped it. Do buyers trip when that sticker isn't in the inside?

"Someone insert Westbrook Locker room interview face pic"

"Someone insert Westbrook Locker room interview face pic"
roll.gif

Last edited:
Cool so based off the responses as a whole I messed up.. which is cool oh well. I'll cash em out for what I paid for em.. thanks NT fam

Anyone receive a pair from a ghost order?

Got stuck in the payment loop and no email, just charges.

My girl text me she got a package at her spot, but she didn't open it before she stepped out, so I don't know what it is.

Here on my daily check up, Anything new with YS? Lol [emoji]128513[/emoji] [emoji]128514[/emoji]

My girl had them waiting for me in hand at the door when I got home. I got nervous I checked the tracking while at work and it said delivered but I didn't get the email from UPS or Adidas or text from my girl. Like 5 minutes later phone started going off. I'm paranoid with Adidas shipments hate that they put the shoe size and product # on the box.
THIS. I've had my issues with Adidas before because of that.

Just hoping they arrive.

Not sure if anyone's mentioned this, but on the UPS app they have Adidas ads now.

Maybe they have the contract with Adidas now to why the shipping is from FedEX to UPS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom