ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gotta keep the people thirsty for them
Exactly. You don't see anyone talking anymore about Yeezy value dying like they were with the V2 black/color colorways.  Adidas yo-yoing the numbers to ensure they can convince everyone they are lucky to be able to buy a pair.

This is especially true if the rumors are accurate about the cream colorway numbers being massive. 

I'm very impressed with Adidas' ability to strategize. It's like anytime anyone says the hype around NMD or Yeezys is dying, Adidas says, "Oh yeah? (Salt Bae sprinkle of Zebra V2)"
Adidas knows how to play "the game" now  lol

We don't even have the app yet which allows these stores to do what they want and lie about raffle dates

If you knew how much time I spent for raffle tickets for the Breds just to come away with one pair

I hit basically every spot there was
laugh.gif
so yes I can put work when it's required. Doesn't mean **** when the spots don't go by the rules. Chalk it up as an L Which is why I don't ***** anymore because it's all part of the game. Atleast now with the app people are fairly competing with other people and managers ain't holding shoes back and handing em out to whoever gives em the most kickback
Not to disregard what you're saying, but @NerdyMcFlyGuy  has hit on a few raffles in Metro-D, no?

If those stores are backdooring... can you roll through every once in a while so that they see you're a regular customer, and maybe you'll get that hookup?

LMAO. 

On another note, friend showed me fakes from PK and bruh... It's really scary how close they are. The only difference I found was that the heel collar is a little stiffer and doesn't bend as much as the real pair. At this point, you wouldn't even know if these ATCs actually give you a real pair or not. I wouldn't be able to tell the difference without a real pair in hand. 
Don't think you know what an ATC is, you're paying for the service not the shoe.
To be completely honest I thought they were just preorders lmao... Didn't know ATCs were pretty much what YM does. 
laugh.gif
 Honest mistake don't flame me guys. 
How r you guys doing 1k+ in clicks within 10secs

PM me please - curious to know
Dong game too strong. 

Last edited:
We don't even have the app yet which allows these stores to do what they want and lie about raffle dates

If you knew how much time I spent for raffle tickets for the Breds just to come away with one pair

I hit basically every spot there was :lol: so yes I can put work when it's required. Doesn't mean **** when the spots don't go by the rules. Chalk it up as an L Which is why I don't ***** anymore because it's all part of the game. Atleast now with the app people are fairly competing with other people and managers ain't holding shoes back and handing em out to whoever gives em the most kickback

Not to disregard what you're saying, but @NerdyMcFlyGuy
 has hit on a few raffles in Metro-D, no?

If those stores are backdooring... can you roll through every once in a while so that they see you're a regular customer, and maybe you'll get that hookup?

My point is, I've went and got tickets. So it's not like I'm not trying :lol:

You can't complain if you didn't try.

No need for anyone to come at my neck if I'm driving hour plus to one spot just for a ticket. If I'm sitting at home and *****ing then sure but any release I'm interested in, I'm in my car and driving out and about to grab a ticket

did barneys ever announce winners? 

Winner Selection: On or about February 27, 2017, Sponsor will conduct a random drawing from entries received and select the potential winners. Decisions are final and binding in all matters related to this Sweepstakes. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received.

Not to disregard what you're saying, but @NerdyMcFlyGuy
 has hit on a few raffles in Metro-D, no?

Very good advice for sure. I'm cool with quite a few guys at HoH...I know for a fact they've look out for me. Showing your face on the regular goes a lonnnnnnnng way.

I don't understand the low amount of pairs on these.
Its not like they need to hype em up. I feel like they could've at least produced these like the breds, or Oreos even. They're missing out on a lot of money that resellers are gonna cash in on.
i believe they're doing it to get the marketvalue of the yeezy shoe brand back up....thats the only thing that makes sense to me with cutting off all the footsites and others on getting and releasing such a small amount

aka marketing tatics aka submit complaints to wex

Last edited:

i believe they're doing it to get the marketvalue of the yeezy shoe brand back up....thats the only thing that makes sense to me with cutting off all the footsites and others on getting and releasing such a small amount

aka marketing tatics aka submit complaints to wex
^ If everyone has Yeezy , it isn't cool anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom